Dream x Reader

Requested by Dream_UwU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*This is part of the Underswap Skelebros x Sister Reader I did a little bit ago, not really a different version or anything, but an addition I guess.

*Basically, during the story while the Skelebros are just doing their thing, the reader goes off with Dream while her brothers plan a small party for her.

*I couldn't get the idea out of my head that during that time he confessed to her and I really wanted to write the story from that different perspective.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Papyrus, have you seen Y/n today," Sans asked while he looked around the house for you.

"No, she's been in her room all morning, I haven't seen her come out," he answered with a worried tone in his voice.

"Again. She's been doing this for almost a month," Sans responded. "We gotta get her out for at least a day, it's not good for her to stay alone in there this long," Paps said.

"Oh! I have an idea," Sans said excitedly. Papyrus let out a hum to let Sans know to tell him.

"Well, whenever you and I are sick or sad, who's always there to make us feel better," he asked. "She is," Papyrus answered.

"Exactly, she does so much for us, let's do something for her," he finished. "That's a great idea Sans, but what should we do," Paps asked.

"Well, as long as I can remember she's loved parties,  regardless who they were for," he answered. "Yeah, but do you really think she'll wanna be around a bunch of people."

"Probably not," Sans said, still racking his brain for a way to cheer you up. "How about we just do a small sibling hangout day. Just me, you and her. She'd probably appreciate that," Paps said as to still use his brothers idea.

"Yeah, she has said we're not around enough anymore. That's perfect, now we just have to figure what to do for it."

"I'll take care of the food and stuff, you decorate. We'll let her choose a movie later and just relax for the day," Papyrus explained.

"Alright, now we just need to get her out of the house, just in case she decided to come out while I'm decorating," Sans said. "I'll get Dream to take her somewhere for a bit."

"Ok, let's get on this," Papyrus said before teleporting away to get your favorite snacks, drinks and candies.

Sans immediately went and called Dream to fill him in on their plan and had him come to take you to Dreamtale for a couple hours.

"Hey, Y/n. Can you come out for a minute," Sans asked, knocking on your door. You wiped some (m/c) tears from your eyesockets and plastered on a fake smile before opening the door.

"Hey Sans, hey Dream. What's up," you asked, leaning on your doorway. "Dream was wondering if you wanted to go with him to Dreamtale for a bit," Sans said.

"I...uh I dunno," you said, you did not feel like going out today. "Come on Y/n, how long's it been since we've spent some time together, we used to be so close," Dream said trying to get you to go with him.

"Alright Dream, let's go," you said reluctantly as you left for Dreamtale.

You felt your feet hit the grass of the small hill that held Dream and Nightmare's tree. It made you wonder why Dream still chose to stay around this it.

It held a bad memory, if the tree didn't exist Nightmare wouldn't have been corrupted. You were a good friend of the brothers, but once everything happened to Nightmare, your Sans didn't want you to go for awhile.