TK x Teen Reader

For story reasons TK and the Reader are 16.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you going to prom?"

"Wanna go to prom with me?"

"I'm gonna ask him."

You sighed as you made your way down the halls, constantly having to listen to your schoolmates blabbing about prom.

When in middle school and your early years in highschool, you figured prom would be something you'd really look forwards to, getting to plan what dress to wear, the idea of getting asked to prom.

You never thought it would be so tiring and frankly annoying.

What you hated most was that prom was less than a week away and you still hadn't asked your crush out yet.

It wasn't really nerves that were holding you back, no, you just didn't know how to ask him. Maybe he wanted to ask someone else? Maybe someone had already asked him?

Heck, you didn't even know if he was going to prom or not.

The ideas of what to do distracted you from your lovesick classmates around you.

What was better than just being blunt with him?

You could just text him-no that's too inconsiderate.

"Y/n?"

Maybe...

"Hey, earth to Y/n. You alright?"

Your eyes darted to the source of the voice. You let out a slight sigh of relief once you noticed who it was.

"Oh, hey Sans. I'm fine, just distracted."

"Worried about the test next period?"

"What test...ah crap I forgot about that."

He chuckled a little at reminding you of the upcoming class period.

"Wow, something must really be bugging you to forget that, we've been studying all week."

"Just all this prom mess, I'm getting sick of it."

He nodded in agreement. He wasn't one for dances, you knew that already.

So what were the chances you could convince him to go?

"Why? Waiting on someone to ask you out?"

You shrugged, he wasn't too far off.

"It's just...I wanna ask someone to go with me. I just don't know how to ask him."

"...oh. So, who's this guy then?"

"Well, maybe you'll just have to wait and see."

He crossed his arms over his chest in mock anger, he did that often, he just didn't seem as playful and childish when he did it that time.

"I was thinking of asking someone too, but I think it might be a bad idea. I don't think she likes me."

"...any girl would be crazy not to like you Sans. I'm... I'm sure she'd say yes."

You tried to sound supportive, it's hard to hide the fact that your heart had just shattered inside your chest.

"...nah, I'm just gonna leave it, I won't bother her. I'm sure she'd be happier going with someone else."