Siren Sans x Sea Dragon Hybrid! Reader

Requested by omegaLalpha. Hope this is what you were looking for.

You messed up. Bad.

All you wanted to do was free a sea turtle from a fisherman's net until you got tangled in it yourself, but at least the turtle got away.

You tried your best to break free but all that did was alert the men onboard. They quickly pulled the net up on deck and you could literally see the color drain from their faces at seeing you.

Then again it wasn't like you were surprised or anything. Seeing a sea dragon hybrid, or honestly a hybrid in general, was extremely shocking and concerning to most humans.

You didn't mean any harm, you just wanted to be freed and get as far away from them as possible. Once they were no longer in shock though was where the trouble really happened.

"What is that," one asked stepping towards you. Another man pulled him back. "I think it's one of those siren things," he responded.

Siren, what no! "Don't they kill sailors," the third man asked. "Yes they do, let's get rid of it while we can," he said cutting the net, causing you to fall onto the deck.

Then the same man pulled out a knife and did his best to end you right there. You did everything you could to get away but he managed to stab you in the stomach and several places on your tail and arms, barely missing your webbed wings.

"What now," the first man asked. "Throw it overboard. It won't survive that," he said as the other two picked you up and rolled you into the water.

You couldn't do anything but watch the blood cloud the water around you as you sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

'That's it, it's over', you thought as your vision became blurry.

"Whoa, hey Papyrus, I need some help," a deep, yet panicked voice yelled. You wanted to turn to see who it was but you didn't have the strength.

"Oh my- poor thing," another sympathy filled voice said as you were lifted up. "Come on we should get her somewhere safe, the sharks'll find her in no time out here," the first voice said.

You wanted to say something, thank them, ask their names, anything, but there was no chance once the blood loss caused you to blackout.

You had no idea how long you were out but you woke up in a rather large cave on a makeshift bed made of seaweed.

You tried to sit up only to have intense pain shoot through the entire lower half of your body. You looked down to see a slightly bloody cloth wrapped around your lower stomach and bandages several places on your (f/c) tail.

"Oh good your awake," you heard from the mouth of the cave. You turned to see a skeleton mermaid with a glowing electric blue tail and a still very concerned look on his face.

"How long was I out," you asked softly, your voice weak. "About a day and a half," he said swimming over to check your bandages.

"God, you're really lucky, ya know. You had lost so much blood I was scared you weren't gonna pull through," he said while sitting down on the cave floor.

"Thank you, so much. I was so sure I was done for," you said thankfully, your voice gaining back some strength.

"It wasn't just me, my brother Papyrus helped me get you here," he responded. "I'm Sans by the way."

"Y/n, and again thank you Sans, and I'll be sure to thank your brother if I see him," you thanked again.

"No problem bud, I wasn't just gonna leave you there. How'd all this happen anyway," he asked. "Let's just say I won't be going near anymore fishing nets from now on," you said remembering the events from before.