Fell x Pregnant Reader

"No no no no", I said holding the test

'How am I supposed to tell Sans. Does he even want kids? What if he doesn't', the thoughts filling my head weren't making the situation any better.

I need help. Someone who's raised a kid, like Toriel. She'd be happy to help me and excited to find out she's gonna be a grandma.

Now to try to sneak out without Sans noticing, luckily I think he's at his post, unluckily I have to walk past him to get to mom.

I walked out the house in Snowdin coming up with excuses to tell him if he spots me. I'll just tell him it's a girl thing, that'll stop him from asking questions.

And as I thought Sans was sitting at his post, asleep thankfully. Seeing him made those thoughts pop back in my head.

The rest of the walk I on the brink of a meltdown due to the fear of him not wanting the kid and what I was gonna do if that happened.

I got to the door to the ruins and knocked even though I don't know how Toriel hears the knocks. A couple seconds later the door opened to reveal Frisk, who decided to stay with Tori.

"Hey honey, is mom here", I asked. They nodded and grabbed my hand leading me up stairs.

"Mom you here, I uh have some news", I called to her. "Yes Y/N I'm in the kitchen", she yelled back, "what do you need to tell me my child". (I still see Underfell Toriel as motherly)

"You may wanna sit down for this", I advised her. I could tell she was starting to look a little worried.

"Well, mom i-im pregnant", I stuttered out. Within two seconds I was engulfed in a strong, fluffy hug.

"Y/N my child, I'm so happy, I'm gonna be a grandma. Have you told Sans?" "No I haven't, I'm worried he won't want the kid. What's a good way to tell him", I asked.

"Just tell him, maybe show him the test, drop hints. He needs to know, just tell him when your ready", she responded, "thanks Mom I'll tell you what happens later."

I hugged her again and walked or really ran back to our house. Sans no longer at the station, at Grillby's probably.

*Time Skip*

Ok I've got the test and a baby onesie.

(I found this so cute and wanted to use it)

Sans should be home any minute now. And speak of the devil, he walks into the house.

"Hey sweetheart, how was your day", he asked, "hectic to say the least", I responded sounding worn out and I was.

"What happened. And why do you look kinda nervous", he must have noticed my anxiety that I was trying to hide.

"I think it's better to show you", I said handing him a box with the onesie inside. He opened and had an immediate look of shock and disbelief in his eye lights.

"Sweetheart are-are you serious", he gasped. I didn't say anything, I simply took the pregnancy test out of my pocket and handed it to him.

He still looked as shocked as before. "do you not want the baby", I said trying not to cry. "Y/N, sweetheart. How could you say that, of course I want it, it's ours", he whispered lovingly.

He pulled me into a tight hug but being careful of my stomach. "Do you think I'm ready", he questioned. "If your as good of a dad as you are a husband you'll be great", I reassured him.

"Thank you sweetheart, I'm sure you'll be just as good a mom".

( I didn't know how to end it but I tried. And I think Fell's out of character but I like it this way)