Sans x Racefan Reader

Authors note: this one-shot is mainly for myself. I love racing and cars in general so why not. And if other girls are reading that like Nascar great, but yeah I'm not expecting everyone to relate to this one or even care about it and some may not even understand it. I hope no one minds but it's my story and I can do what I want. It is cute and romantic towards the end so if you absolutely don't care skip to that. (Something tells me I'm gonna regret this).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Also takes place on surface)

Yes I'm a girl, yes I love racing, yes I yell at the TV when my favorite driver wrecks. So what. It's fun and I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.

My boyfriend Sans doesn't fully understand why I freak out over it so much but he still watches races with me though. I think he enjoys seeing me get mad when my least favorite driver wins or how excited I get when they wreck.

He's even gone to races with me when they're in my home state(if your state has a racetrack). He even walks with me in the infield and buys me race merch, even buying a t-shirt with my favorite driver's number ( Chase Elliot for me).

He even stayed at the track after a 4 hour rain delay even when the race started at 10 at night, just to see me happy. He's the best boyfriend a girl  could ask for. (the rain delay and starting at 10 was real, I went to that race)

Anyway the biggest race of the year is coming up, the Daytona 500. Its always been my dream to go ever since I was little. I wish I could go but tickets cost so much, even if you don't have the best seats. I guess I'll be watching on TV like every other year.

*Time skip to the weekend before the 500*

"Hey Y/N, I have something for ya", Sans called from the living room. I walked in to see him holding a small envelope and then handing it to me.

I shrugged and opened it. Inside where two tickets to the 500 and in amazing seats. My eyes light up and I was completely in disbelief. "Sans are you serious, wha- how did you afford these", I asked trying to contain my excitement.

"You haven't noticed I've been working more lately. I know you've always wanted to go and I knew it would be a good surprise.

I hugged him hard as I could while repeatedly saying thank you over and over. I immediately started talking about all we could do there, we could explore the infield and the beaches near the track.

*Sans P.O.V

There's she goes, I knew she'd be happy. Now that I got the money for the tickets one more thing to go buy before we can go. I'm gonna make raceday the best day of her life.

*Time skip to race day

Y/N's P.O.V

It's finally here, the day I've been waiting for my whole life. I was acting exactly like a little kid walking into the grandstands to wait for the race to start.

After they did driver introductions they gave the command to start the engines and start the race. It was a normal race, angry fans, one of them me at some points, wrecks, but it couldn't be better.

In the end my favorite driver crossed the finishline first and won the race. After that we went back out to our car and drove to a nearby beach.

The beach was pretty much empty since it was now dark but it was still beautiful and relaxing.

We were walking hand in hand down the shore in a comfortable silence listening to the waves, until I broke the silence. "Sans thank you so much for today. It was easily the best day of my life, well aside from when I met you".

"It's not over yet babydoll, I've got one more surprise", he then instructed me to close my eyes.

"You know I love you more than anything. Your amazing, beautiful and I love how your so passionate about the things you love, like racing."

"And I want that to be my life. Every weekend with you cheering on drivers and watching you get annoyed when they wreck."

"Open your eyes".

I opened my eyes to see Sans on one knee holding a f/c ring sparkling in the moonlight.

"Yes! Yes I want that too", I yelled tearing up, hugging him and then kissing him like it was the first time again.

This was hands down the absolute best day ever now.

(This is my dream not gonna lie. Again sorry it's mainly something I enjoy and would want in life but I couldn't find anything like it and really wanted one.)