CQ Fresh x Emotionless! Powerful Reader

Requested by Necktonskeleton14

"Freak!"

"Weirdo!"

"Weak!"

Things you've been hearing for years now, from more people than you could remember, ever since fourth grade really.

It got to the point where you couldn't even be bothered to listen anymore, you barely paid attention to anyone anymore, you frankly didn't care what anyone had to say.

If no one was gonna take the time to know you, why get to know them. You just saw no point in being social anymore.

And your complete lack of response when someone picked on you, well let's just say some of the people at your school would do anything to get you to break.

Meaning you've been in a couple fights in your life, but lucky for you, one they didn't know anything about fighting and two, you took self protection classes as a kid so they had no chance to win with you.

That didn't stop them though, and there was no chance of trying to get them expelled since most of the altercations happened off school grounds when your walking home.

So all you could do was go about your day as well as you could, you kept to yourself anyway.

For most of your classes you got pretty lucky to have a seat in the back corner so no one paid you any attention. The teacher rarely called on you due to it too.

You ended up with your last class being mostly monsters, who you had no issue with but you still didn't really talk to any of them. You've had a couple of your monster classmates try to befriend you and you always turned them away.

Honestly you felt bad afterwards but you always told yourself they'd just turn on you.

Yet one monster was different, you weren't friends with him, but not total strangers, I guess acquaintance was the best term.

He was alot like you, in the sense he was always a little closed off, and really you've barely ever seen him speak to anyone else except you and his brothers.

If you looked like you were having a bad day, and honestly when didn't you, he was always there to ask if you were ok, even if you didn't respond.

And today was a particularly bad day.

"Hey Y/n, you alright," Fresh asked leaning on your desk. You glanced over to him and then looked back down at the book you had sitting in front of you.

"Are you ever gonna talk to me," he asked, you shrugged, he never took any offense to it though, he was guilty of the same thing sometimes.

"Hey look, I know you'll probably say no, but in the past few days I've noticed the group of girls that follow you on your way home, and I know you can protect yourself."

"But if you don't mind, I can walk home with you, your house is near mine. Like I said you'll say-."

"Sure Fresh," you said not even looking up at him. "Whoa really, wow, you actually said something," he said sounding kinda surprised.

You looked over at him and raised an eyebrow, "ok, I won't make a big deal of it," he said before the late bell rang meaning he had to go to his seat.

"I'll talk to you in a bit Y/n," he said before walking off. You couldn't help but internally smile at his antics.

And hey he was pretty strong, maybe the group that liked to harass you would think twice with him there. But they're not that bright, so maybe not.