Momma CQ x Depressed! Skeleton!Reader

"Kids car now", mom yelled carrying my older brother Geno

"Kids car now", mom yelled carrying my older brother Geno. Geno had a coughing fit while we were playing Pokemon.

I'm the youngest sibling and Fresh's twin sister. My brother may be emotionless but I was usually a very happy girl.

That was until school began becoming a problem, I was picked on a lot for being a skeleton. Along with everything that happened with Geno and my brothers Fresh and Error getting in fights.

*Time Skip*

Genos been gone a few days, me, Error and Fresh have been stayin with our aunt. Her and her son Ink.

Ink was the only one who's noticed I've been closing myself off from everyone else. Error is too worried about Geno and Fresh doesn't care.

He never bothered me with questions though, I guess figured I was just worried about Geno.

Though that night I couldn't sleep, so I got up to get something to drink. I walked down the hall to the kitchen but stopped when I heard voices.

Ink and Error were awake this late, that's uncommon for Error. They were talking about Geno I know it.

Then Error said something that made my blood run cold. "G-Genos t-terminal", he stuttered out.

I may be young but I know more than they think. I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from making a noise from crying.

I ran back to my room and started quietly crying into a pillow. "W-what am I s-supposed to do w-without him. H-hes the only one w-who cares about m-me", I silently cried hoping no one would hear me.

*Time skip to morning*

"Yo Y/N, you up", I heard Fresh shout. I tried my best to pretend to be asleep and I guess it worked because he left.

Later I heard everyone in the living room so I figured I might as well get up. As I walked in Error and Fresh began yelling and Error threw a punch at him. Ink ran off to find Aunt Com.

I just stood there not knowing what to do, and trying not to cry. 'what am I supposed to do. Our family is falling apart', I thought.

Ink and Aunt Com came in and I ran back to my room. I didn't notice but Ink was running behind me.

I slammed the door to my room and started crying. As few moments later I heard a knock at my door. I ignored it. "Y/N please open up. I know something's wrong", Ink called from the other side of the door.

"Go a-away Ink. I'm n-not in the mood to t-talk right now", I stammered out. I heard a small sound and then felt a weight on my bed.

"Y/N please talk to me. I know a lots going on right now but-" I cut him off. "It's not just Geno. Its my brothers fighting and stupid stuff at school", I said trying to get everything out so he'd leave.

"Geno's gonna be fine. Error and Fresh will calm down eventually and school, well it will get better",  he said softly.

I turned away not believing him, my eyesockets full of tears. He sighed and walked out.

Inks P.O.V

I walked out of Y/N's room into the living room where mom was still fussing at Error and Fresh.

I waited for mom to walk out. "Guys can I talk to you", I called out. Error looked at me and Fresh just stayed quiet. "What is it Ink", Error growled.

"It's Y/N", I said walking over to him. "Great something else to worry about" Error hissed. "Error!", I yelled making him jump. "She's your sister and she's hurting. Partially because of you", I continued.

Error remained quiet for a minute. He then got up and walked to her room.

Y/N's P.O.V.

After Ink left I just sat in silence not knowing what to do anymore.

A few minutes after he left I heard another knock at my door. Figuring it was Ink again I stayed quiet. Instead of another knock I heard the door creak open.

I lifted my head up to see my older brother, Error, looking at me with eyes full of concern. "What do you want Error", I whispered.

He didn't say anything he just walked over to me and hugged me. My eyes were open wide now because he hates being touched unless it's Geno.

"I know things are rough right now but it'll get better. I'm sorry I haven't noticed you've been hurting", he apologized.

I hugged him back, slightly crying into his shoulder. We stayed like that for about a minute then he stood up.

"Geno will be home soon. Let's be there to greet him", he said holding his hand out to me.

I took it and walked into the living room waiting for my big bro to help make this family whole again.

(I must say I know almost nothing about the Momma CQ au but I did watch the first few episodes of the comic on YouTube and I may make more about the series)