NaJ! PJ x Fighter! Reader

Requested by 0neLOVForAll

"Y/n l/n," you heard yelled from behind you.

Then before you know it you're being dragged by the hood of your jacket.

Leaving you to look back in front of you at the kid who tried to shoved your head into the wall thinking picking a fight with you was a good idea. They were now on the ground, not bleeding badly but bruised and scared...of you.

You were forced into the principals office, somewhere you were pretty used to.

"Y/n, why do you keep doing this," he asked with a stern and emotionless expression. "It's not my fault they tried to smash my skull open. I was protecting myself," you yelled angrily.

You've been in this situation many times. You were always in fights, not because you started them but because others like to test your patience on purpose.

"You can't keep doing this, you've been suspended three times, one more fight and I'll have to expel you," he said. "Look, I don't wanna do that okay, you're a smart girl. You need to stop this before it's too late," he said calmly.

"So then what's the punishment this time," you asked annoyed. "Suspension is not gonna help anymore, I'll leave you with detention today after school," he finished before allowing you to leave and go to your next class.

Outside of a fight you never got in trouble. You weren't disruptive or a class clown, to be honest your teachers were really impressed by your grades.

But the fights, you didn't wanna fight. You were trying to protect yourself, meaning your attacker was the one who needed to end up hurt. You were trying to teach your bullies a lesson.

Of course the ones who watched the fights were scared of you, even if you'd never hurt an innocent person. All your old friends left to avoid the chance of them getting hurt by the ones you've fought.

You got to your next and last class of the day, which was also the room that detention was held in so you'd be stuck in there for hours.

You sat through the class honestly not caring about a word the teacher said. Once everyone left you just put on your headphones and laid your head down on the desk.

So you didn't hear or see who had walked into the classroom seconds later.

PJ knew all about your reputation and to be honest he adored you.

He loved how you stood up for yourself, how intimidating you could be and how tough you were on the outside.

He never tried talking to you though, why would you care about him. But maybe this was his chance, he's been in detention hundreds of times but it was his first time seeing you in there.

But once he saw you half asleep on the desk blocking out everything else he figured you didn't want to be bothered so instead he just sat two desks away from you.

The teacher came over and took your headphones straight off your head. "Y/n, you know the rules, no electronics," she said while setting them on her desk.

Leaving you to put the hood on your jacket up and ignore her. But you did get a glance of the skeleton sitting away from you.

You had a slight crush on him but you kinda admired him from afar. Why would he want anything to do with a book smart girl with anger issues, you just thought you weren't worth his time.

"I'm gonna go print off some scantrons for tomorrows quiz, you two behave," the teacher said before walked out of the room leaving both of you in absolute silence.