Dancetale Sans x Paralyzed Reader

Requested by XxLOLXD123xX (took a little while but I promise I'm trying to get better at managing my time.)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Quick Announcement/Shout-Out!

Big thanks to charismagaona567 for using one of my one-shots on their Sans x Listener channel on YouTube.

They are an absolute sweetheart and have many great x listener videos for you to enjoy.

Here a link to the Dust x Horrortale Reader story which they so greatly narrated.

https://youtu.be/MwRyffT1UIs (link probably won't work. My Wattpads being dumb today)

Please go show some love and support if you can.

Now onto the one-shot!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"The winners are...the monsters!"

You clapped and cheered as loud as you could for the champions of the competition.

You'd been to several dance contests in your town, and in which the monsters typically won. And thanks to their skills they had many fans as well, including you.

Well you were both a fan and good friend. You were one of the first people to greet them once they arrived on the surface, you always loved learning about them.

You really didn't go to any dance related things until meeting them, it started as just going to support your friends but you got far more interested than you thought you ever would.

While the losing team stomped off like the sore losers they were, you rolled over to the monsters once the crowd around them thinned out a bit.

"Guys, that was awesome," you cheered, stopping next to Undyne. "Thanks punk, that other team has two left feet, they didn't stand a chance," she boasted.

"Undyne you say that about every team we compete against," Sans said walking over to lean against the back of your wheelchair.

"Am I wrong though," she asked. Sans just rolled his eyelights and turned his attention to you. "Glad you enjoyed it kid," he said ruffling your hair a bit.

You giggled and pushed his hand away. "So, I say we go for some celebratory ice cream," Undyne suggested, more commanded cause no one was gonna say no to ice cream, especially you and Papyrus.

Not to mention that's how you guys typically always celebrated, it was like tradition at that point. But nevertheless, you all left for an ice cream parlor near the building the competition was held in.

While the others were ordering, you and Sans sat outside, enjoying the warm summer night. "You know Sans, I think you guys are almost at the point of taking on national competitions," you said.

You knew they could easily win anything around your small town, they would probably appreciate more of a challenge, Undyne and Mettaton especially.

"You may be right, but I think we're good here, besides you know I'm not the traveling kind," he responded.

"Eh, you're right. Probably for the best too. Don't know what I'd do if you guys left," you said. "Yeah, you don't have worry about that, we'd never just leave you," he assured.

"Thanks Sans, you know I really wish I could actually be up there with you guys. Then again, even when I could walk I couldn't dance for the life of me," you laughed, remembering all the times you tripped over your own feet.

"Nah, I bet you'd be amazing on a dancefloor," you just laughed at that. "Doubtful, but hey a girl can dream," you said, trying to cover your disappoinment behind your enthusiasm.

Sure when you were younger you couldn't dance well and you wanted to get better, but without being able to move your legs made that almost impossible.

Before Sans could respond you were called by Papyrus to get your ice cream. But your conversation had given him an amazing idea, he was gonna find a way to help you dance, one way or another.

He wanted to see you happy, and yes, he could tell how saddened you were when talking about dancing. That was one of the things you loved about him.

You knew he easily saw your masked emotions, always could, and he was always there if you needed to talk.

Not to mention he was always up to help if you needed someone to push your wheelchair when your arms got tired.

You thought he was just being a good friend, and he was. But he also did all that out of love for you, but neither of you wanted to take that chance of possibly ruining things.

You finished your ice cream and by that time you knew you should get home before it got too late.

"Hey, Y/n. You mind if I walk you home," Sans asked once you went to leave and of course you said yes.

You questioned why, but only momentarily, you weren't passing that up. He knew you could handle yourself, you were quite independent, but regardless he left with you.

"Can we take the long way, I need to grab something from the dance studio," he asked. "Well, you're kinda pushing me so I don't have much of a choice," you joked.

He chuckled and continued till you were in front of the monster's studio. They often gave dance classes, which was Toriel's dream job, and she truly enjoyed it.

The two of you went in and you were planning to wait in the lobby for him to get whatever it was he needed, but he instead took you into the main dance area.

"Hey, I thought you-." "Change of plans. I think you'll appreciate this though," he interrupted, scrolling through his phone to find a song to put on.

"Um alright, you got a new dance you're practice or something," you asked. "Something like that, I need your help for it though," he answered.

"Me, what can I do. I'm not much help there Sans," you said confused, but intrigued. What was he planning?

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it, you just wait and see," he said excitedly as he flipped on some of the lights in the room.

After he finally found a good song, walked over to you. "You ready," he asked. "I don't know, am I," you asked, you really didn't know how to respond.

"Well let's see," he said as you heard music begin playing, turns out he was looking for your favorite love song.

You suddenly felt yourself being lifted out of your wheelchair, light blue magic surrounding you.

You were kinda floating, and you ended up at Sans' chest with his arms wrapped around you. You were still up off the ground so you immediately put your arms around his neck, not wanting to fall.

"Hey, relax. I'd never drop you, you're fine," he assured, smiling down at you, your grip loosened slightly. Sans had both of you swaying with the beat of the music, helping you dance the best he could.

"So, this is why you brought me here, huh," you asked, blushing and smiling at your closeness to him.

"Figured it'd be a good surprise, and I know how badly you want to dance, but this is the best I can do," he said, still holding you near.

"This is perfect Sans. Thank you," you thanked, tilting your head up to kiss his cheekbone. "You missed," he said, you looked back up at him confused.

He smirked and gave you a proper kiss, he then pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours. "I love you Y/n," he said softly.

"I love you too Sans...so much," you said leaning up to plant a kiss right above his nose cavity.

"Heh, it may be a bit too late now but..."

"May I have this dance."