Momma CQ x Depressed Skeleton Reader pt2

(this takes place years later. Geno is in tenth grade, Error is in ninth and Y/N and Fresh are in eighth)

Y/N' P.O.V

Life had calmed down and was alright for a bit. But I guess all good things come to an end.

Mom was always gone on business trips, Geno was always busy with school. Error had football practice a couple times a week, and it doesn't feel like Fresh is there sometimes. No one's there when I need someone.

I've spent a long time being a sweet, caring, kind girl but it's getting hard. I'm constantly bullied for no reason and I've been hurt many times because I always try to be nice.

Today was the last straw. I had left math class and was heading to history when someone pushed me face first into a locker.

The impact must've put a small crack in my skull because I felt a liquid trickle down my face. I turned to see the girl who mainly bullies me.

"Why, what the hell did I ever do to you", I asked. She just giggled and went to punch me.

At the last second I stopped her fist and when she was distracted by that socked her straight in the nose.

It started bleeding and she looked at me with a mixture of surprise and hatred in her eyes. She then grabbed my jacket and threw me on the floor.

Then tried to kick me in the ribs but I moved out of the way and jumped up, ready to throw another punch, but someone was now holding me back. I looked over my shoulder to see my best friend holding my arms.

The girl ran away and left me there bruised and bleeding. "Come on Y/N let's get you to the nurse", B/F(best friend) said helping me down the hall.

After that I went to the principal's office and was told I had detention even though I said I was mainly protecting myself.

During detention the principal came in and said I could go home. He said they checked the cameras in the hallway and saw she started it and that I was infact defending myself.

I walked home to find Error sitting on the couch, like he'd been waiting for me to come home so he could yell at me. And of course he did.

"What were you thinking Y/N. Why the hell did you do that!", He yelled. "I was protecting myself Error. I'm sorry but I figured you would want me to stand up for myself", I said quietly.

"I want you to protect yourself but that was uncalled for. You could have walked away", he continued.

That set off something inside me. I wouldn't have hurt her if she didn't hurt me. If anything what I did was completely called for.

"Yeah Error, well it was either that or let her do that everyday. Oh wait she already does! And who was I gonna tell. You, Fresh. Neither of you give a crap about me", I yelled at him.

He tried to talk but I cut him off.

"Some brothers you two are! I don't have anyone and I can't talk to Geno cause he's been through enough as it is"!

"Why do think I spend all my time in my room! I already feel alone all the time, hell if it wasn't for mom and Geno I would have ended it by now", I immediately covered my mouth.

In the heat of the moment I let my thoughts of suicide slip out. He stood there looking almost heartbroken.

I turned to run to my room and he grabbed my arm. He pulled up my sleeve to see many cracks and chips on my arm bone.

"Y-y/n. Why didn't you tell anyone? We would have listened to you", he said almost in a whisper.

"No you wouldn't, you only care about football and Fresh doesn't care about anyone", I growled trying to pry my arm from him.

I finally got my arm free and darted to my room.

Error's P.O.V

She's right, some older brother I am. She deserves better from us.

And she's also right about us acting like we don't care. Especially since Fresh really seems to not care.

After a moment of thinking I ran up to my brothers rooms to tell them about what happened.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat on my bed letting my thoughts consume me. Trying to block them out became futile a long time ago.

A few more minutes passed until I saw a streak of light coming from the hallway.

I slightly sat up to see my brothers standing there looking at me sadly, even Fresh.

"What do you guys want, if it's about what happened at school I don't wanna talk about it", I mumbled.

"It's not that Y/N. Error told us about what you've been going through", Geno explained, "we are so sorry that we basically casted you aside".

"Yeah and I believe you about the fight and that it was protection. I know you wouldn't start a fight", Error added.

They both looked at Fresh telling him to say something.

"Yeah, I know I don't act like I care but I don't know what we'd do if we lost you", Fresh said, he still sounded emotionless but he was trying.

I jumped up off my bed and ran to hug them and they immediately hugged back. "Please Y/N. If somethings wrong don't take it out on yourself", Error pleaded.

"We're always here for you even if we don't act like it", Geno commented. We broke the hug and went down stairs to watch a movie together.

Error began healing my wrist and always tried his best to be a good brother. Fresh also tried and Geno always made a point to take a break from schoolwork to talk to me.

The girl never messed with me again, infact she was now scared of me as well as the others who bullied me.

We were happy again and this time I think it'll stay that way.

(I'm so sorry this took so long to get out. I just finished my semester at school and I've been dealing with friend drama and life's been all over the place)