Ghost Rider! Fell x Reader

"Not tonight, babe. Sorry."

"You've said that the last five times I've asked."

"It's jus' not a good time."

"It's never a good time for you, Sans!"

"Look, how bout tomorrow afternoon, I swear I won't call it off this time."

"Fine...I'll see you tomorrow."

"...bye, sweetheart."

You hung up, not a goodbye, an I love you, nothing.

You were on your last nerve with your boyfriend.

All plans with him were cancelled, you never spent the night with him anymore, you hardly even talked except on the phone.

He was hiding something, that much was obvious, you didn't have a clue what, but whatever it was he was doing everything to avoid you finding out.

Goddammit, trust was the thing your relationship was built on.

So why'd he have to go and screw it up?

What was so important that it had him busy almost every night. The thought had crossed your mind several times that he was cheating on you, but you found it best for yourself to ignore it.

Your mind continued racing as you walked home from work on the lamp lit sidewalk. Most people would be terrified to be out at night in the city.

Who knows when the Rider might go through.

Hell, maybe you'd get a glimpse of him on your way home one of these days.

'I bet he wouldn't cancel all plans with his partner.'

As you walked, you grew more and more uncomfortable, something was watching you, you could just feel it.

Should you run, walk faster?

But by the time you'd made a decision it was far too late.

A figure had come up behind you, one arm wrapped around your neck to stop you from struggling too much and a cloth was placed over your mouth and nose.

Everything went black.

You slowly opened your eyes, everything was blurry for a moment, until panic kicked in and you could see all of your surroundings. You struggled in the chair you were binded to, no avail.

A dark, desolate, probably abandoned building, on the second floor you guessed, a building that even the most tough people in the city didn't want to be near.

Everything was pretty empty.

One thing caught your attention though, spotlights? Did they want someone to find you.

They weren't directed at you but the light still hurt your eyes.

"Ah, look who's finally awake."

The knowledge that another person was with you heightened your fear. You assumed this was the person who kidnapped you, and you hoped he was the only one.

You heard more footsteps enter the room and knew you'd been proven wrong, one by one they all walked out in front of you, all standing by a window.

What the actual hell is going on?

No one knows where you are.

...no one cares. So who do they thinks gonna come for you?

"Ey, boss! We got his attention!"

As soon as the announcement had been made, you felt someone suddenly grab your hair and yank your head back, the coolness of a blade pressed against your neck.