Fell x Singer reader

(Yes I know it's been done but trust me)

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I've been underground for about 2 months I think. It was okay, I guess. Once I got passed everyone trying to kill me it was actually pretty nice. I had friends, Flowey, Sans, Paps took awhile but I convinced him, Alphys and again Undyne took awhile as well. I even managed to get a job.

Sure the pay sucked but hey it's money, how can I say no. I was entertainment at the local restaurant, Grillby's. Grillby found out I was a singer and took advantage of my need of money. I'm lucky I'm a fan of rock and that kinda stuff, it seems that's what the monsters like in music.

One problem, Sans. I'm so close to him, and I have to admit I like him, but he doesn't know about my singing abilities, I don't want him to know. If he hears me, well I'll never hear the end of it. Luckily Grillby gave me a shift when Sans is at his sentry post.

I said bye to Sans as he walked out the door of the restaurant to his station and went up to my little makeshift stage Grillby made. I got up there and everyone was watching in anticipation. Now that I think about it if everyone liked my singing how did Sans not know, meh Grillby probably threatened them not to. Anyway I chose to sing my most popular song.

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though

It's a hell of a feeling though

Alright, alright , it's a hell of a feeling though

It's a hell of a feeling though

Who are these people, I just woke up in my underwear

No liquor left on the shelf, I should probably introduce myself

You shoulda seen what I wore, I had a cane and a party hat

I was the king of this hologram, where there's no such thing as getting out of hand

Memories tend to just pop up, drunk pre-meds and some rubber gloves

Five- thousand people with designer drugs

Don't think I'll ever get enough

Champagne, cocaine, gasoline, and most things in between

I roam the city in a shopping cart, a pack of camels and a smoke alarm

This night is heating up, raise hell and turn it up