Ghost Rider! G x Reader

Ok so G won by, like, a lot, so he's up first.

Mostly everything in this is rooted in Ghost Rider headcanons and not in actual Marvel lore.

My version of human G is also headcanon based, with ashy grey hair and golden honey eyes, but that not the point, anyway, enjoy!

For those of you who wanted Fell, don't worry, he's not far behind.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You never thought you'd see so much fire in your life.

Strips of it burned on the pavement of a downtown street. Or you assumed it was only the one road by what was shown on the news.

Police cars began surrounding the scene, mixing blue lights with the glow of the flames.

You could probably look out your apartment window and see the smoke rising. If you listened out more you could probably hear the roar of a motorcycle speeding straight towards your building.

You continued watching the news broadcast, making sure nothing important to your everyday life wasn't destroyed in the chaos.

Of course if it was, you knew exactly who to blame.

You jumped slightly as you heard a set of keys in your door's lock, then being shut just as soon as it was opened.

"Babydoll, I'm back! Sorry for...leaving," he faltered as he saw the annoyed expression on your face.

You sighed, your anger lessening as you walked up and wiped a bit of ash off his cheek with your thumb.

You never knew when he was just gonna vanish. One second he's sitting beside you watching a movie, next there's a flash of gold in his amber eyes and he's gone.

It worried you, not about him getting hurt, since he can't be killed except by a weapon forged in heaven (at least that's what he told you).

It was the police, after almost every big scene he caused they always came, drilling you about him. They had enough evidence to know that Sans was responsible, they just couldn't figure out how the hell he did it.

Sometimes you weren't even sure whether to label him a criminal or hero.

You always had to play dumb, pretending like you hadn't seen him that night. Luckily, Sans was smart enough to always hide his motorcycle when he returned so it never looked like you were lying about knowing his whereabouts.

The strong scent of ash and smoke entered the apartment with him. Not that you minded all that much anymore, you'd long since gotten used to it.

You didn't appreciate the soot that fell off his clothes onto your floor however.

"Demons again," you asked as he removed his jacket to avoid making any more of a mess.

"Same as always."

Along with the knowledge that your boyfriend was possessed by a skeletal demon, you also had to absorb the fact that demons walked among you, just like normal people.

Demons that wanted Sans dead.

No, not Sans, the Rider. Which was unfortunately hidden within your boyfriend, making him demonic public enemy number one.

The Rider.

You didn't know much about him, you'd never even seen him in person, only on TV. Sans was...afraid to have Rider be in control around you.

Which, if you were being honest, only made you want to have a face to face with him even more, because whether you liked it or not, he's part of Sans.

Everytime you mentioned him however, Sans either immediately shut it down or made some cheap excuse to leave.