Science Sans x Scientist Reader

( I love how the glasses are taped on

( I love how the glasses are taped on. Innovation at it's finest people)

Your P.O.V

I've been working with Sans and Alphys as one of the royal scientists. Alphys handles most of the tech stuff and Sans and I focus on the actual science behind it. Of course we aren't the most professional acting scientists in the world. Sans makes puns and Alphys talks nonstop about her animes.

They're my closest friends, but I have gained feelings for Sans. The smart, punny skeleton is who convinced me to work with them.

Today we were mixing chemicals for an experiment when Sans looked at me and said, "are you made of copper and tellurium. Because you are CuTe," (if you get that you must've payed attention in science class). I giggled because he loves using stupid science puns to make me laugh. After that we went back to work like normal.

Until the chemicals we we're using were not mixing well and started to bubble up. Of course chemicals can be extremely dangerous so we backed away. The mixture started to return to normal though.

"I guess we overreacted a bit, huh", (does anyone get this or just me) I joked trying to lighten the mood. Sans started laughing with a faint blue blush on his face. "Looks like I'm rubbing off on you Y/N," he said once he stopped laughing.

We spent alot of time after that having a science pun war which he won.

After that he kept using science pickup lines trying purposely to annoy me. "I'm glad your my lab partner. We have some great chemistry together," he said. I just rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"Hey, Y/N. Thanks for dealing with my terribly awesome puns", he thanked me, I smiled and responded, "no problem, truth be told they're one of the reasons I love this job". He blushed a little and chuckled.

"Y/N, you are the reason I enjoy this job", he said. I felt a blush appear on my face. "W-why is that", I tried to ask with out stuttering, which I failed. "Your smart, funny, beautiful," he explained while saying the last part kinda quiet.

"What I'm saying is I l-like you Y-Y/N," he stuttered out with a bright blue blush on his face. Before he could say anything else I turned to him and hugged him. He immediately hugged back. "I l-like you too, S-Sans. Have f-for awhile", I responded.

"Heh, even if there was no gravity on Earth, I would still fall for you"

(Oh my Lord the puns. This was great for me because one I got to make up bad jokes and two I love science. Also requests needed)