Epic x Reader

Requested by mahnamedoesntmatter. You asked for fluff, you shall receive fluff.

(I meant to have this out yesterday since it has a bit of a father's day theme to it)

"Hey, time to get up," you said as you tried to wake up your husband with kisses to his skull. He shifted so he was laying facing you, his eyelights dimly illuminating your room.

"Nah I'm good," he said tiredly before turning back over. You laughed quietly and climbed so you were laying on top of him.

"Come it's almost noon," you whined. His response was to move and quickly wrap his arms around you, basically trapping you.

"Five more minutes," he begged. "Alright fine, you're lucky I let you use me as a teddy bear," you said wrapping your arms around him.

"Guess you don't want the cinnamon rolls I made then," you said softly. You were quickly released and he was gone, if he was gonna teleport downstairs why couldn't he take you with him.

You made your way back downstairs to see him definitely enjoying your gift for him. "Hey leave me some," you whined taking the pan of pastries away from him.

"Then you should've made more," he said easily taking them back from you. "I can make more tomorrow, just give me some," you said trying your best to reach the pan.

Eventually he gave in and gave them to you, even if he only left you two. "Thank you love. What's the occasion, you usually only make them on holidays," he asked.

Father's day is a holiday, but you had something else planned for that. "Well I haven't made some in a while, figured you might want some," you explained, eating your cinnamon rolls before he could steal them back.

He nodded and placed a kiss on your cheek before walking back upstairs to change clothes.

Meanwhile you had made the couch into a nest of blankets and pillows and put in a movie, a comedy since you knew that's what he would choose. Along with a pile of snacks on the coffee table.

You had also stolen his jacket while he was asleep cause you knew he'd come looking for it. And sure enough he'd come downstairs looking for you, knowing where it probably was.

"I knew it, you know if you wanted my jacket all you had to do was ask," you said opening your arms to him. He walked over to the couch and cuddled up with you.

"I'm your wife, I shouldn't have to ask for it," you said. "That's fair," he laughed, "besides you do look good in purple. "Heh, I know."

"What's got you so cuddly today though," he asked. "Is there an issue with it," you asked with a smirk. "No, course not," he said quickly, he was not giving up a chance to hold you.

"Then don't question me, just go with it," you said looking back at the TV.

You watched a couple more movies before he ended up falling asleep, luckily you managed to get out of his hold and get up.

You had two more surprises for him up your sleeve, right now you were planning on making him some cookies, cause if there was anything he liked more than cinnamon rolls it was cookies.

You knew as soon as he could smell them he'd be in the kitchen in a second, regardless of how deep of a sleep he was in.

If you working didn't wake him up first. You managed to get the first batch in the oven without him noticing. You started looking through your phone and snacking on whatever you found in the pantry.

You were to distracted by your phone to hear Sans come up behind you, and you didn't expect to feel him slide his arms around your waist.

It made you slightly jump and turn around with a fake look of annoyance. "Whoops, sorry for spookin ya," he apologized. "No you're not, besides I know your in here because of the cookies," you responded.

"Hey, not true, who needs the cookies when I've got my honeybun," he teased, he loved using that nickname on you.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah I don't buy it," you joked.

He then picked you up, set you on the counter and leaned up to kiss you. He pulled away with light purple on his cheekbones and you a slightly dark shade of red.

"Do you believe me now," he said still holding onto you. You giggled before leaning down to kiss his teeth again.

You would've kept going but you pulled away from him, with a slightly disappointed whine from him, at the sound of the oven beeping.

"The cookies," you yelled as you pushed him to the side and hopped off the counter. While you took the cookies out you also had to keep an eye on Sans so he wouldn't try to eat some of the cookie dough, even if he couldn't get sick from it.

You took the cookies off the pan and onto a cooling rack, which meant that Sans immediately tried to grab one, at which you slapped his hand away.

"Those are for after dinner, could you go order some pizza, I'll finish up in here. He nodded and walked off to get his phone.

And about twenty minutes later you and him were doing what you'd been doing all day, just sitting around watching movies.

This really had been a good day, you spent the entire time with the most important person in the world, and you had cookies now, that was a plus.

You finally thought it was time for your final surprise of the night, it would definitely be the biggest, and possibly kinda shocking.

"Oh, hey I forgot. Happy Father's Day," you said as you grabbed another slice of pizza.

"Um thanks love, but I'm not a dad," he said confused. You smiled up at him, hoping he'd catch on.

"Oh," he said, eyesockets going wide. He looked down at your stomach and back up to your face.

"W-wait really," he asked smiling widely. It wasn't two seconds later he had both arms around you and pulled you into his lap.

"I can't believe...I...," he couldn't finish his sentence. "That you're gonna be a dad," you said for him, he nodded excitedly.

You looked up to him to see light purple tears in his eyesockets.

"No, don't cry, my emotions are already out of whack, you're not helping," you said trying not to cry yourself.

"Sorry, but I just got the best news of my life, what did you expect," he said nuzzling his skull against the top of your head.

"That's fair, now come on. Let's celebrate with some cookies," you said getting up and dragging him to the kitchen.

"So now that you know I'm eating for two, don't eat all the cookies," you said, half jokingly, half seriously.

"Don't worry, I'll leave you a few," he said handing you a cookie, which you gladly took.

"I gotta ask, would you rather have a son or daughter," you asked, you were fine with either.

"Honestly Y/n, either's perfectly fine as long as they're just like you."