Valentines with the Sanses

Classic Sans:

A lazy day together. I mean of course he would. But between the times he actually does work and you working too you don't spend as much time together as he would like. And just to make sure you get to stay home he calls your boss and says your sick. Sure he doesn't mind going on a date or something but sometimes he just wants you all to himself.

Fell Sans:

He'll take you out for a bit, go around town with you and take you wherever you want to go. He may not be a fan of people but at least your there with him. Chances are, when your not looking, he's grabbing little things here and there that he thinks you'd like. Candy, toys, even movies for you to watch that night. And once your home you're not leaving his arms for the rest of the night.

Blue:

This boy is going to drown you in gifts. Chocolate, flowers, cards, maybe even rings or other types of jewelry if saw any beautiful enough to give you. No matter how much you say it's too much he doesn't care. He loves seeing your smile when he gives them to you. You try your best to repay him but seeing you happy is all the thank-you he needs.

Ink:

Ya know he loves art so what better gift to give you except a portrait of you. He put his non-existent heart and soul into it and made it absolutely perfect. He used one of his favorite pictures of you, one of the pictures he took of you when you started dating. After painting it he realized that you truly are his masterpiece.

Error:

He isn't great with lovey dovey stuff but dangit he's gonna try. He'll probably give your normal gifts ya know flowers or chocolate but he just doesn't think that's enough. He decides he needs to take you somewhere as stunning as you are. So he randomly grabs you and teleports to Outertale. He sits you down on a hill overlooking Stardin. You and him are probably gonna lay there for hours looking at the stars and him enjoying being with you.

Dream:

He is gonna make sure you have the best Valentines Day ever, or your dream day. He's alot like Blue in the sense that he's gonna overwhelm you with presents and other things. But he's also gonna just cuddle you all day as well and constantly tell you how much he loves you, all while treating you like absolute royalty.

Nightmare:

He is the literal king of darkness so Valentines Day is pretty much a foreign concept. But he's gonna treat you like the queen you are. He'll be at your side all day, doing whatever you need. Basically acting like a puppy, a large, inky, intimidating puppy. For the first time he's the one following orders, even if you tell him he's done enough for you and that he needs to relax he's basically blocking that part out. Like he said he's treating you like a queen, his queen.

G:

Get ready for a day of cheesy pickup lines and flirting. He's gonna tease you alot and act like he's trying to ask you out again like it's the first time again. Yet he actually does ask you out to a fancy restaurant and tells you to get ready. After that he's in full gentleman mode. Holding the door for you, constantly complimenting you and just trying to be the perfect boyfriend. But the whole time he's trying not to flirt, no matter how much he wants to see you flustered.

(Happy Valentine's Day y'all, or singles awareness day as I call it (╥﹏╥). I know there's a lot more Sanses I could've used but if there are any in particular you want to see, I possibly could make a second part.)