Nightmare x Queen Reader

Requested by KayMay26

Nightmares P.O.V.

"Any new ideas on how to beat the Star Sanses," I asked, or commanded really, from the guys on my team. They sat there in silence looking back and forth at each other.

"I swear you're all useless," I growled. "Dust, give me something," I demanded. "Hey don't look at me, ask Horror," he said gesturing towards Horror.

"Well, you just gonna sit there," he sighed and began speaking. "There's this woman I know who may be able to help you."

"Hmm, go on," I said slightly curious. "Well she's also one for darkness and negativity, plus she's had run ins with the Star Sanses before, she can't stand them."

"Maybe she hates them, but what makes her useful to us," I asked. "Well she's amazing with dark magic and honestly I think you'd get along with her," he finished.

Maybe Horror is onto something. If I could convince her to join us her magic could really come in handy.

"Well Horror, for now we will follow through with your idea," he slightly perked up, probably kinda proud of himself.

"Where can we find her," he looked a bit nervous now. "Uh, Reapertale."

"She's a goddess?," Horror just shrugged. "Yeah she is, but she prefers the term queen," he explained. "Wait you mean Y/n," Dust asked. Horror nodded.

"What is she the goddess of," I asked. "She's the goddess of darkness, or as others call her, Queen of The Night," that must be why he thought we'd get along.

"Interesting, Horror can you take me to her," Horror nodded and stood up. He immediately teleported the two of us outside of a castle in Reapertale.

It was massive. Bigger than mine, same color however. All this for one person, at least I have my team that stays at mine.

Horror knocked on the one of the doors and we were greeted by a guard in pitch black armor.

"What is your purpose here," the guard said, almost emotionless. "I'm an old friend of the queen," Horror replied.

So that's how he knew her, they were friends. That meant she probably knew Dust and Killer too. The guard nodded but still kept close behind us as another escorted us to her throne room.

"Your majesty, you have some visitors," the guard that escorted us announced to the woman sitting on the large black and (f/c) throne.

She stood up and began walking towards us and turned to the guard. "Thank you captain," he nodded and walked off. "Your majesty," Horror said while mock bowing.

"Horror, you know I'd rather you call me by my name," she said while crossing her arms. "heh I know, good to see ya Y/n," she softly smiled at him then looked at me.

She had (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. Along with a black and (f/c) dress that went down to the floor and silver crown with black onyx stones.

"Hello there, who's this Horror," she said glancing back at him. "This is Nightmare. He wanted to speak with you," I bowed my head to her.

"Oh well please follow me. We can speak in my dining room," she said motioning for us to follow her.

We did follow her but something was just strange to me. If she's the so called goddess of darkness and is supposedly negative and dark, why is she so kind.

"Hey Horror, I thought she was supposed to be evil or at least kinda dark," I whispered. "She...is, but she was born with a good heart. She's only really acts that way when mad," he explained.