Error x Ink's sister Reader

(I seem to be good at finding the Aus as nekos, huh)

   Sooooo... long story short I am the sister of Ink, A.K.A the creator and protector of Aus. Sure I love my brother but he is always away fighting. He says he has to fight someone named Error. As much as I hate to admit it I want to meet Error. Then kick his ass as revenge for all the cracks and other injuries he has given Ink. Of course Ink is the typical older bro, over protective.

So, I was sitting at home just like a normal day since Ink was not home, even in the empty Au we lived in Ink gave me access to a computer music and tv, so I cannot really do much without him around. I was watching F/M (favorite movie) until the door flew open. I jumped up and summoned a bone as a weapon (sorry if I didnt explain that your a skeleton). 

I walked to the door and stood face to face with a glitchy skeleton with black bones. I tried my best to look brave but probably failed as he started laughing slightly at my weapon. "W-who are you. If y-your looking f-for my brother he's n-not here", I stuttered. "I'm nOt HeRe FoR iNk".

"I'm HeRe FoR yOu". "M-me, why me", I demanded. Just as I finished my sentence blue strings wrapped around me holding me in place, the strings were so tight it felt like they could break my bones. 

I guess I passed out from the pain because when I woke up I was in a different Au. It was empty, except for puppets hanging around in someplaces. My captor was nowhere to be seen. "H-hello", I called hoping to get someone's attention. 'Ugh why me, what's so important about me', I thought. I needed to leave, if Ink came home and I wasn't there he would freak. 

"HeH, fInAlLy AwAkE", the voice spoke from behind me. I tried turning around but I was still held up by strings. He teleported in front of me. "W-What the hell d-do you want. W-what's so important a-about me. He began laughing again. "WeLl Y/n YoU aRe JuSt WhAt I nEeDeD tO lUrE iN iNk", he said. "Ink, what are you gonna do to him", I begged. "YoU vErY wElL kNoW" he responded. "Wait, are you... Error", I asked. He nodded. I tried my best to free my arm and punch him in the face. "You asshole, how dare you hurt my brother so much. Your lucky I'm tied up", I barked. "So MuCh BaRk, So LiTtLe BiTe", he purred. I growled at him making him chuckle. 

"So, are you ever gonna let me go, or am I your little "puppet" now", I asked. "HeY, tHaTs NoT sUcH a BaD iDeA", he said. "Figures, the way Ink talked you actually sounded like a guy I could get along with, I fight, I can be evil if I want , but at least I'm not a sadistic maniac", I growled. "PlEaSe, No HaS eVeR tRiEd To GeT aLoNg WiTh Me", he hissed. "Well how do you think it feels being trapped in a house by yourself all the time, power to leave but not wanted to hurt your brother. Truth be told, other than Ink your the only person I've truly talked too", I admitted. His intense eyes slightly softened but he was still trying to look agressive. "Did Ink create you", he asked his voice not glitching. It surprised me that he sounded normal. "Yes he did, he got lonely and decided he wanted a sister. He gave me magic sorta like his but with out the paintbrush", I explained.  After that he left, probably to find Ink 

He left me in the empty Au for about a week, coming every few hours to make sure I was still there and fed. He wasn't such a bad guy, sure he kidnapped me but I'm starting to think he was lonely. I do miss Ink though, he's probably looking everywhere for me. Error did let me walk around some, my soul still tied up but I could still move. 

He came back that day covered in cuts and a broken arm bone. I ran to him and tried to heal him. I grabbed his arm to look at the bone and he pulled away like I was gonna hurt him. "Please, Error let me see it. I'm not leaving you hurt", I pleaded. He sighed knowing I wasn't giving up and let me look. He still flinched when I touched him, I know he doesn't like physical contact but, as much as I hate to admit, I care about him. 

After that day he was a little more, well relaxed around me I guess. Still no sign of Ink, I wonder if he's even still looking. Error probably knows if he is. I waited for Error to return so I could ask him. "Error, is Ink looking for me", I asked. "Yes he is, I get it you want to go back to him", he mumbled the last part. He never uses his glitched voice around me anymore, wonder why. "I mean I wanna see him, but I do like it here", I explained. "Sure you kinda forced me to come here but you give me more freedom than Ink did". "You like it here?" Error asked. I nodded and smiled at him.

 For the first time he smiled back. "You know you should smile more" I said. He looked away after I said that, with yellow blush on his face? I giggled a bit and he turned to me. "Y/N you know the reason I've kept you here", he asked. I shook my head. "Your the only person who even cared about getting to know me. Heck you healed me even when I tried to turn your help away", he answered. "Why wouldn't I. Everybody deserves someone to show them some attention", I responded. "And, I've also kept you here because, I h-have fallen I-in love with y-you Y/N", he stuttered. The guy my brother hated, and has told me to hate... loves me. "I know Ink wouldn't approve but", he said as I cut him off with a hug. He flinched but eventually hugged me back. 

"I l-love you too, E-Error. And if Ink doesn't approve well he can suck it up", I stated.  He broke our hug and I stepped back a step. Then he grabbed me and pulled my face onto his. This time I flinched but eventually melted and went with it. We parted leaving both our faces covered in blush. "Should we tell Ink", I asked. "As long as he doesn't take you from me", Error purred. 

~bonus

"Ink, I'm home", I said walking into our house. He jumped up and hugged me to the point where I thought my ribs would break. "W-where have you been, what happened", he asked almost crying. Error walked up behind me making Ink pulled back ready to fight. "She's been with me, I haven't hurt her", he said. 

"Ink trust him, he's given me no reason not too", I said. "B-but he took-," I cut him off. "I showed him love and he returned it and if you can't accept this I'll leave", I growled. Ink nodded in defeat. "Fine but Error first time your hurt her, your dead", Ink hissed.

"I promise Ink, I won't".

(This. Was. Long. But it's done, yay. This was also interesting to write, considering Errors evil but hey it makes good stories. Also, out of ideas again, pls help😑)