Lust x Annoyed Reader

Your P

Your P.O.V

THIS SUCKS! I can't believe I'm trapped in a mountain with a bunch of pervs. Aren't the boys on the surface bad enough?

Some of the monsters aren't bad. Like Mettaton, he is not lusty in any way and really my closest friend. Papyrus is okay too, his version of flirting is just compliments to make you happy.

And then there's Sans. AKA the biggest flirt in the entire Underground, and the most perverted monster as well. He's annoying. And out of every girl down here, he chooses me.

Everytime I go to Grillby's, he's there staring right at me. Why do I even go there, it's a strip club for crying out loud, guess some of it's my fault.

Luckily his brother sometimes finds me first and we go to Metta's instead. Metta knows Sans gets on my nerves and tries his best to keep us apart. But today we weren't so lucky

Today I didn't even go in Grillby's, I chose the waterfall instead. It's quiet and I never see anyone there.

Since it's always quiet, I felt safe doing stuff like singing, so that's exactly what I did. My songs usually express how I feel, and right now I'm annoyed, annoyed at almost everyone down here. Annoyed that they don't seem to know what real love is.

( Now I know it's country but, it shows the reader wants real love not stupid tricks)

I hate Shakespeare and Gosling
And cakes with white frosting
Two names in a heart shaped tattoo
I think Cupid is stupid
And violets are purple not blue
I hate catching bouquets
The honeymoon phase
And letterman jackets don't fit
Your eyes can't hold stars
And you'd die if your heart really skipped
I hate love songs yeah I really do
I hate love songs but I love you
I hate pink hearts with glitter
And Valentine's dinner
And roses just die in a week
We were drunk when we met
So we don't know our anniversary
Oh and I'm far too vain to kiss in the rain
The clouds they aren't numbered to nine
And you make me feel something
But it sure as hell ain't butterflies
I hate love songs yeah I really do
I hate love songs but I love you
Oh and I'll always love you
But I don't have to sing it
For worse or for better don't rhyme
They say I got the right one
So now I should write one
But I'd rather just show you tonight
Cause I hate love songs yeah I really do
I hate love songs but I love you
I hate love songs the old and the new
I hate love songs but I love you

'Sometimes I think if guys listen to music like this more they'd know how to treat a girl,' I thought once I was finished singing. The entire time I was singing I felt like I wasn't alone, and of course I was right.

"That was amazing babe", I heard a voice say, and as you may guess, it was Sans. "I'm not your "babe" Sans. Now what do you want", I hissed, not looking at him. "Listen Y/N, I know ya don't like me", he began. "How'd you guess", I growled still trying to ignore him.
"I wanna change that, I don't want you to see me as just a perv", he spoke. While talking his normal seductive tone was gone. Was he actually serious?

I got up to look at him, if he was serious, then he had to prove it. "How do I know your not just saying this to make me trust you, and then try some of your cheap moves on me", I inquired, still sounding slightly annoyed. "Guess I'll have to prove myself, huh", he asked.

"One chance Sans, one got it", I warned him. I guess I could trust him once, I guess everyone deserves a second chance. He smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you, Y/N"

*Bonus*

Well he proved himself alright. A dinner in the waterfall and a night of horror movies won me over. He hasn't flirted with me yet but he still makes stupid puns that always get me to laugh. Who'd woulda thought he'd could change so much.

I'm glad I gave him that chance.

( Ok is it just me or does this story make no sense. I don't know, all I know is I'm brain dead from state testing)