Fell x Insecure Reader

(I return, with something to help me get back used to writing.)

"This is an absolute waste of time."

You stood in your room searching for a bathing suit. Frankly you didn't have many, and the few you had you hated.

You were supposed to be getting ready to join the monster family in the backyard to have a pool party to celebrate it finally being fall.

Which meant it was almost Halloween. Something Undyne and Sans were very excited about. They just wanted to have a reason to scare the living daylights out of everyone.

You threw on the bathing suit and sighed, you wish you didn't want to get in the water, then you wouldn't have to wear this.

You put on an old t-shirt and shorts, to cover yourself until you got outside.

You grabbed your towel off your bed and walked downstairs, Frisk and Toriel waiting on you.

"You two could've waited outside with the family, I'd be out eventually."

"You're part of this family too, Y/n. Come, everything is set up already."

Everyone was waiting for you, well more or less some of them were already in the pool.

You were still thinking about what Toriel had said moments ago. Yes you were part of the monster family, a very important part to them.

Undyne and Alphys treated you as a sister. Papyrus as well, though he always denied when it was brought up. Frisk treated you like an aunt and Toriel and Asgore saw you as a daughter.

Then there was Sans. You weren't sure what you two were. It was more than a friendship but slightly less than a relationship, probably because neither of you could work up the nerve to ask the other out.

You laid your towel down on a chair and sat on the edge of the pool, just laughing at the others goofing around, and Sans occasionally splashing you.

You also had to manage to keep yourself distracted, you had no idea how bare ribs were suddenly attractive to you.

Asgore was in the back grilling, Papyrus assisting him, apparently he had to make sure the food was up to his standards. Alphys and Toriel were like you, just sitting on the edge of the pool.

You were busy watching Frisk doing cannonballs off the diving board to notice Sans sneaking up behind you with a water gun, and by the time you did it was too late.

He was trying to lure you into the pool, cause as soon as you got up to fuss at him he jumped back in, still continuing to shoot you with water.

In your playful anger you removed your t-shirt and shorts, forgetting at the moment the issues you had with your bathing suit.

You immediately remembered as soon as you saw the way Sans was looking at you. Not in a sexual way, but like he was just amazed by you.

You quickly excused yourself and went back inside. You ran up to your room and changed out of the damn thing.

You threw on a loose tee and some sweat pants and sat on your bed. You were stuck between the negative thoughts crowding your mind and thinking about the way Sans looked at you.

You didn't understand why he looked at you like that, you couldn't see what about your body he apparently liked.

You weren't sure how long you'd been up there but it must've been long enough for the others to get worried.

Your head shot up from your hands when you heard a knock, you hurriedly, yet poorly, wiped away your tears.

"Hmm?"