Flowerfell Sans x Blind Reader

Requested by omegaLalpha. Hun I'm so sorry this took so long, I've been meaning to do it for days and kept getting off track, hope you like it.

Another reset...

Another heartbreak...

Could he do this again like he had so many times before.

She fell, they met, they laughed...and cried. And then she was just gone, it broke him inside.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could go, no matter how he tried to save Frisk he just couldn't, It seemed fate just thought they weren't truly meant to be.

But then again, you can't change your fate. And sometimes that means that your true soulmate is someone you didn't expect.

He waited for her to leave the ruins doors, like he's done for hundreds of times now. The thought of seeing her again, honestly was heartbreaking, he knew she'd just be gone again.

But he wasn't relieved in the slightest when he noticed it wasn't Frisk coming out of the ruins.

He knew something was wrong the second he saw no golden flower petals, and this was certainly not Frisk.

Not that it was your fault, you were down there by accident. You had spent your entire life around Mt. Ebbot, you knew it like the back of your hand, well most of the mountain at least.

You knew every hill, valley, even hole around it, you had to or risk getting hurt from your lack of vision, but you lost track of your walking and definitely ended up a place you didn't know, and that terrified you.

So when he saw how shakily and overcautious you walked out of the ruins he felt a small twinge of pity for you, but he was still way to suspicious and confused to act on it yet.

He saw how you walked, either kinda kicking your feet out in front of you or reaching out in front, he knew what was going on, you were blind.

He's had to help a partially or fully blind Frisk before, so he could instantly recognize it.

He watched you try to walk down the snowy path to the rickety bridge, he definitely had to get your attention then, with all the dangers up ahead.

You got to the bridge and stopped when you felt your foot touch the hard wood instead of the soft snow, you did hear footsteps behind you, and that made you even more scared than before.

He took his chance to introduce himself, kinda worried about how'd you react, who wouldn't be scared of someone they've never met, especially if they can't see them.

"Human, don't you-," he said and stopped when  you flinched at the sound of him, almost to the point where you would've lost your balance.

"Woah hey, I'm not gonna hurt ya kid," he said softly trying not to scare you again, you hesitantly turned around to face him, not that it truly mattered, you couldn't see him anyway.

You were still slightly trembling, making him feel guilty for how he had made your nerves no better than before.

"What's your name kid," he asked as you calmed down a slight bit but not enough to fully stop shaking, though that was partially due to the cold.

"Y-Y/n," you replied shakily with your head tilted toward the ground. "Alright Y/n listen, I'm gonna help you out ok. I know your blind and it's not really safe around here," he said reaching out and grabbing your hand, making you flinch again but calm down quicker than before.

You calmed down mostly out of your confusion, his hand felt so strange to you, there was no softness like a human, but that also concerned you too, what was this guy who you'd met.