Horror x Reader

Requested by MorganLeFox

Happy Valentine's day, y'all!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Five more minutes.

That's what you told your boyfriend.

Well, that was twenty minutes ago.

It was still dark outside, clouds had refused to let the morning sun shine through your window.

Winter rain splashed on the roof as if it were trying to lull you back to sleep along side the rumbles of thunder that rolled through every few moments.

Occasionally a bolt of lightning would illuminate your bedroom momentarily. Enough to see the relaxed and content expression on Sans' face.

That wasn't something you'd always get to see.

The underground was rough, and bloody and horrifying. Sans bore the mental and physical scars to prove that.

He deserved the best life imaginable now, being on the surface. A few more minutes in bed was the least you could do for him.

Little did you know, this was all he could ever want and more.

A calm, simple life, knowing his brother was happy and safe, and having a partner as amazing as you.

You were, to put it simply, his everything.

A few years ago, the idea of him loving a human seemed insane, impossible even. But here he was cuddled up with one in the bed that he shared with them.

It was crazy to think about ever having a thought of having such a nice life again...

He won't lie, he still wakes up some mornings worried this is all a dream, but feeling your warmth at his side never fails to bring a sigh of relief.

Damn, he loved you...

He used his arm draped over your side to pull you closer. You turned so your head was under his chin. A sweet, adoring smile spread across his skull.

He leaned down and lightly pressed his teeth against your forehead in a skeletal kiss.

As you drifted off to the storm outside, he was lulled by the rhythmic sound of your heartbeat.

He knew you said five more minutes...but, honey, when it comes to you-

He wanted to ask for forever.