46💜

"i bet Jungkook is your sugar daddy"
Taehyung said with his mouth full with meatball

Jimin sighed before he took a tissue on the table and wipes Taehyung's mouth a bit harsh.

"don't speak nonsense Taehyung ah, I told him to stop buying me this things for the tenth time already"
The omega said softly

"let's enjoy this first and you can thanks Jungkook tomorrow in your next date"
Taehyung said casually and reach for his second slice of pizza

"what date?"

"hold up, you guys go out almost everyday and you didn't call it date?"
He asked, both eyes widen in shock

"I  thought he take me out as a friend"
Jimin whispered to himself but loud enough for his friend to hear him

A pregnant silence butted in their conversation causing both of them just looking into each others eyes without exchanging words. A sigh escaped from Taehyung's mouth who is rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Do you like Jungkook?"

The question still lingered in his mind like a broken recording tape. It was late at night but Jimin did not even think to close his eyes because he was busy thinking about the question asked by Taehyung earlier.

"Do I like hyung?"
Jimin asked to himself

He was laying flat on the bed while staring at the plain white ceiling silently, remembering about his conversation with Taehyung causing his heart to beat faster.

"I-i don't know Tae.."
The omega said and looking down over his lap

"maybe do you have crush on him?"
Taehyung raised his eyebrows

"maybe? But just little! Only this much!"
Jimin said panicking

The smaller showing the amount of his crush towards the alpha using his small fingers causing Taehyung to giggle, all of his curiosity had been forgotten.

"It's not like I just met you yesterday Jimin, I've known you for years, you know"
Taehyung said casually

"you like Jungkook"

A long whine came from the flustered Jimin who was slamming his face against the pillow, stomping his feet on the bed sheets in the same time. He suddenly stopped his action after awhile and turn into sitting position in a blink of eyes. The omega took a really deep breath with closed eyes and poke his cheeks lightly.

Which friend will leave a loving peck on your cheek everytime he dropped you off?

Jimin's thought was being interrupted by his own stomach growling for food. That's mean he is going to have his late night snack right now. The omega went to kitchen and found the leftovers from earlier, the boxes of pizza were half left so Jimin took a few slices and eat them silently.

He open his chat and he noticed Jungkook is online. His mind was telling him to text the alpha but he was too shy because of what Taehyung told him.

"Jimin? You're up?"
He gasped when he read the message Jungkook just send to him

This has caused the pizza slice in his hand to fall on the plate along with the other slices

"what should I do?? Oh my, why did I open his chat in the first place?! He knew I read his message!!"
The omega whispered to himself

Jungkook is obviously checking Jimin to see if he is asleep yet because he noticed the omega was online. Now Jungkook is not wasting his time trying to call Jimin for the second time tonight.

"Why did he call me at this time?"
Jimin said whining, he doesn't think he is capable enough to hold himself from having nosebleed again

Run.

That's all he could think of when Jungkook approached him anytime in college. When Jungkook wants to greet him in the hallway, he runs away. When Jungkook wants to sit with him in the cafe, he runs away. This caused Jungkook to start to wonder at Jimin's behavior throughout the day.

Don't worry because Jungkook keeps chasing him all the time but he doesn't succeed since the hallway situation is too crowded with students causing Jimin to disappear from his sight.

Finally, Jungkook plans to ask Taehyung about Jimin's strange behavior so here he is, with Taehyung waiting for him to form a sentence patiently with both arms folded over his chest.

"..I want to ask you something"
Jungkook said lowly

"about Jimin"
The omega guessed right as Jungkook nods his head in hesitation

"why did he avoid me?"
Jungkook glad that he didn't whined right now because he started to get really irritated by lacking the attention from the small omega named Park Jimin

"and why don't you ask him yourself?"
Taehyung raised his eyebrows

"how can I ask him when he tried to get rid from my sight everytime?!"
The alpha accidently raised his voice a bit

Luckily Taehyung was able to be patient with Jungkook's attitude making him sigh slowly and massage his forehead. Thanks to their friendship after almost 7 years.

"maybe he is shy"
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders

Jungkook couldn't help but to roll his eyes at the omega in front of him.

"yea what ever, just tell him that i miss him when you guys arrived at home because I will win his heart no matter what"
Jungkook stated before he left the wordless Taehyung behind

Believe or not, Taehyung was friends with Jungkook when he was in elementary school. Remember Jimin went to the same school as Taehyung because he had to be sent to a school in Busan City? Taehyung befriended Jungkook while they were attending the same tuition class causing their friendship to forge.

To be honest their friendship was forged more when a new student attended the same tuition class as them and the new boy looked close to Jungkook. Taehyung doesn't mind when jungkook befriends the new kid, because he secretly keeps his feelings for him, the boy has white pale skin and once Taehyung caught the new kid smile, flashing  his cute gummy smile causing the smaller to grew shy to talk to him after that.

Jungkook is not stupid yet for not realizing that his best friend has a crush on the new boy and he once intended to help Taehyung confess his feelings to the new kid but Taehyung refused because he was afraid their friendship would be broken just because a stupid confession.

Yes, the new kid was Min Yoongi

***

I'm back!
I was really busy and tired so I'm sorry for not updating
Feedback please??
Thank you!