21 💜

"it's finally 8!"
The boy exclaimed happily, running to the room that's placed opposite his on the second floor

He had waiting for the whole day until the sun finally setting a few hours ago. They planned to pay a visit at minie's house as the pup couldn't be more happier to meet his beloved friend.

Since it's already night, most of the maids already returned to their home to make sure the Jeon family will having their own time together without any strangers in their house. That's what the smaller love about since he can running freely without anyone stop him or being caught by his own parent.

The boy didn't bothered to knock the door as he saw the door was already slightly open so he just pushed the door open. He saw his mom was on the floor, one hand covering her mouth while the other one is supporting her body which placed on the marble floor just like her mobile phone.

"eomma what happened?"
the boy asked worriedly

Instead, she just sniffing silently and wiped her tears before her son could see.

"i-it's nothing, hurry you wanna meet minie right? let's go make a surprise for him"
She said looking for her car keys

They made themselves inside the car as the pup keeps cheering about to meet his minie but this time, his mom didn't react or make any response towards him. The clueless 5 years old boy just thought that maybe his mom was tired so he just looking down on the road.

The traffic lights were red but his mom seems to not noticing them at all, she continued stepped on the fuel paddle making the car goes faster. The pup grew worried as he saw vehicles started occupied the road once again.

"eo-eomma, you need to break"
The pup said in fear but the look on his mom was expressionless

"eomma? eomma!"
he called again with a hope she will heard him

Finally he decided to poke her arms making she back to reality but nothing useful anymore since they already passed the red light while vehicles keep coming to their direction. They were being crashed with a bus making one of the side of the car were in critical condition.

Thanks to the airbag that the pup didn't got major bruises right now. People started to circle around them as some of them bravely helping the crying mess boy to come out since the door still can be open. They had call for emergency number as they help his mom to get out from the car and being admitted to hospital followed by him in another ambulance.

He was placed into a kid's ward while doctors are trying to treat his mom in emergency room. The pup was crying and keep asking to nurses about where's his eomma, he missed her repeatedly. He was scared, he didn't get the call from his father this evening making he missed him too.

How can they watch fireworks together if his mom in hospital?

Soon later the door of his private ward was being slide open revealing Parks family members with sympathetic looks on their face. Their four years old pup was being carried by his mom, looking boy curiously.

"what happened to hyungie?"
He asked his mom

"hyungie is hurt baby, how about we leave you with him for a while? you can show him your new plushie here"
His mom said showing him his new bear plushie that he got two days ago

The pups nods happily as his parent leave him there to meet with doctor. They closed the door behind as they believe that their pup will successfully grabbing his bestie attention.

"excuse me doctor, what happened to Jeon Aera?"
the female omega asked

"but first, may i know your name and your relationship with Jeon Aera ?"
The doctor smile politely at her

"I'm Park Areum, her close friend"
She answered as the doctor nods slowly

"from the news and the report we received, her husband Jeon Junghyun got into plane crashed this afternoon as she just got the phone call from hospital, telling about her husband's death just two hours ago. As we can assume she must be depressed since we asked her son about the accident earlier and he said his mom didn't seem focus while driving the car and breaking the red light"
He explained as the female omega couldn't help but to hold her tears back

"n-now how was Aera?"
She stuttered as her husband rubs her arms assuredly

"it was hard to explain but the percentage for her to still alive is little, her condition is critical since the other car bumped right where's the driver side is"

🌼🌼🌼

"hyung!! what happen to you?"
the smaller asked worriedly

"your new plushie is cute minie"
The 6 years old boy changed the topic

"i know right? I'll buy you a new plushie too when you discharged from hospital"
he said as the older chuckles in response

He patted his side to sign the younger to seat next to him. The pup did what had being told as the older brought him into a hug making the smaller flinched in response.

"when i grow up i want to be a strong alpha to protect you, i promise"
the older mumbled making the other grew shy

"why are you saying about adult life? don't you want to play with me anymore?"
minie pouts as the older just ruffles his hair

***

Please leave your vote and comment !!
I'll reply as soon as possible !!
Thank you !!