88💜

"hyung, have you got a call from college telling that they have found the scarf?"
Jimin asked softly as he was being wrapped into a bundle of blankets.

"not yet minie, maybe they were still looking for it around the campus"
Jungkook said, eyes focus on the television screen and his fingers never stop pressing the controller button like there's no tomorrow.

"you said like it was nothing bothering you, you never understand how i love everything you gave to me! I appreciate them but the present i love the most was now gone!"
Jimin sobbed, hiding his face into the blanket making the alpha waste no time to turn his attention to the crying Jimin.

The overwatch was now forgotten as Jungkook throw the controller aside and scooted closer and circled his arm around Jimin's shoulder, bring his head to lean against his chest. Jungkook tried to whisper sweet nothings to him in order to make him stop crying. He keeps mumbling some sorry as he never stop rubbing his back.

"i love it so much b-but it was ruined when the first day i wearing them! Maybe I'm not deserve to wear something like your standard h-hyung ah"
Jimin sobbed on his chest.

By hearing the last sentence causing Jungkook to frowned as he hold both of Jimin's shoulder and make him look into his eyes. Now the omega's flustered face and teary eyes were displayed to his view. The alpha was completely pissed when Jimin saying bad things to himself but this sight making his heart clench more.

"who told you that? let me know, is it Taehyung? should i burn his apartment-"
Jimin began to cry harder, cutting off what Jungkook was saying.

"okay calm down jiminie, tell me why did you say it's ruined then"
Jungkook asked softly as he tried to change the topic but Jimin just shook his head quickly, not wanting to talk about it.

"tell me before i went to murder Taehyung"

"no! it's not Taetae! j-just i met her by accident and i swear i didn't mean to bump into her that day!"
Jimin said, not wanting the alpha laying a finger on his dear best friend.

"who is her?"
Jungkook asked, his voice dominant and stern in the same time.

It's when Jimin thought he is going to be a dead meat right now if he refused to tell him as the omega mentally scold himself. He avoided eye contact with Jungkook while he tried to get off from his lap but the alpha only hold him tighter, eyes looking into his brown orbs sharp like a dagger.

"jiminie, i believe that i asked you who is her"
Jungkook repeated his words with frown on his face causing Jimin to audibly gulped at the tone.

"i met Ra Eunmi at the stair case and she said that she doesn't like me, she also saying that i stole you from her a-and eumni yanked my scarf, my neck hurts badly at that time"
Jimin said, tears never stop flowing from his beautiful eyes.

"what she had done with it?"
The alpha asked under whisper, hand still drawing circle on his back.

"s-she tore it.."
Jimin said in a tiny voice, slamming his face to Jungkook's crook neck.

He can only heard Jungkook sighed heavily but he isn't blind yet to not noticing all the alpha veins popped out as he was trying to hold his anger. Jimin grew anxious at the thought of Jungkook is mad right now so he could only cling to the alpha body like his second skin.

"so, that's why you never allowed me to touch the scarf after that day right?"
Jungkook asked only to earn a weak nods from the crying omega.

"hyungie, I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier! Don't mad at me, i don't know how to explain because I was scared! I swear i could collect myself to talk about this with you since i afraid you will mad at me"
Jimin was trembling against Jungkook who was shushing him, leaving some loving pecks on his each cheeks and lifting his face to look deeply into his eyes.

The omega sniffled as Jungkook wiped the tears that were running down his face like a waterfall, his vision was blurry due fully being able to admire the omega on his lap beautiful feature. The more Jimin blinked his eyes, the more tears continue to spilling out. Jimin couldn't help himself but to melt under Jungkook's gentle touch and soothing voice trying to stop him from crying.

"my silly baby chick, i could never mad at you and this is not your fault understand?"
Jungkook reassured Jimin who was nodding and snuggling into his embrace to seek for comfort and warmth.

His throat was too dry and sore to utter any single words and his swollen eyes felt like burning. It's been awhile before he finally got his courage to lifted himself up to stare at the alpha handsome face, the grip on his small waist was tightened and he could practically hearing a low yet wild grow from the alpha as Jimin thought to himself. The long silence between them causing Jimin to feel uneasy and he tried to parted open his mouth but no words escaped until Jungkook cut his action off.

"Jiminie i swear, i going to fucking kill that girl who was causing you shedding tears! I'm gonna yanked her fucking hair and slammed her face to the dark tar outside the campus ruining her face, step on her ankles so that she won't wearing her freaking heels again and i will repeat until she begged for your forgiveness, you got my words Jiminie"
This time Jungkook growled louder as the poor omega flinched in fear.

Even though Jungkook's voice wasn't very loud, not even shouting, it was just above a whisper but Jimin could hear the rage of his voice that proved he will not hesitate to do what he had just saying right now and this scared him more.

***

don't be a silent reader!
Follow me for more updates!
Leave your comment below!
Thank you!