15💜

After the kitchen incident that just happened earlier, Jungkook had made Jimin sits on the dining table while he continued preparing the other dishes but when the omega being stubborn he will whined to help something or secretly preparing the dishes on the table right before getting scolded by Jungkook.

Finally the dining table was filled with verities type of meals, not talking about the smell that is causing Jimin's stomach to growl softly.

The atmosphere was nothing but to replace with a comfortable silence. They just enjoying their food and accidentally touched each others skin when they reaching out their hand to pick the other meal making the smaller lowering his head shyly.

Of course Jungkook will never allowed the omega to help him doing dishes so he shooing him to the living room and make himself comfortable by watching tv or something. Jimin sighed softly before he reached for his phone from his sweatpants pocket and unlock his lock screen.

Jimin dialed Taehyung's number but the operator told him that he got not enough balance in his account to make a phone call. He mentally scold himself to not saving up some money for his phone and now he is not able to call his best friend.

He stared deep on his blank phone screen until he felt a weight on his left side before the cinnamon and minty scent quickly filling his nostrils. Jimin looked over his side and accidentally making eye contact with Jungkook who's staring down on him too.

"what's wrong? you tried to call your parents??"
Jungkook asked while frowning

"i-i don't have any"
Jimin said softly making the alpha tensed

"oh I'm sorry-"

"no need, well I tried to call Taehyung but- I don't have enough balance to make a call"
Jimin cut him off and mumbled the last part softly but Jungkook could catch whatever he just talk about

The alpha reaching out his phone from his pants which is a new model phone that just released last week from a famous branded company.

"here, use mine instead"
Jungkook said casually as he handed the omega his unlocked phone

"no it's okay, i don't want to burden you-"

"i have unlimited calls and data, do whatever you want and i have saved Taehyung's number, so here"
Jungkook explained watching Jimin hesitantly taking his phone and search for Taehyung's number in his contact

' Tae fucker ☠️ '

Jimin accidently giggles after reading the contact number that Jungkook saved in his phone.

"the name suits him well so let it be"
Jungkook said as he move his controller while playing overwatch on his tv

Jimin shrugged it off and waiting for the said omega to pick up his call. It took around fifth rings before Taehyung answer him.

"hello, what's up now jungkook?"
Taehyung said casually through the phone

"uh, tae it's me"
Jimin said softly as he glanced over the alpha to make sure that he's focusing on his game

"jimin? what the hell happen-"

"I'll tell you later but now I'm calling you to say that I miss you"
Jimin cut him off as he mumbled the last part

"i miss you too my bitch, another few days and I'll back to school"
Tae informed

"we're same then-"

"what do you mean?"
the older omega cut him off

"nothing but we'll see each others on Wednesday"
Jimin said creaking a smile

"yeah, you must have a long story to tell me later- oh sorry my grandma just called me, I'll call you next time"
Taehyung said apologetically

"it's okay i need to return Jungkook his phone too, bye"
Jimin said before ending the call with heavy heart

As much as he's missing his friend, he had something to settle there so better not to disturb him.

"thank you"
Jimin whispered as he returned Jungkook's phone towards the owner

"just put that on the coffee table"
Jungkook said with eyes seemed focus on the tv screen

"can i sleep here tonight?"
Jimin said in hesitation

"what are you saying? you're going to sleep here until you got a new apartment"
Jungkook simply replied

"no, i-i meant here.. on this couch"
Jungkook frowned as he stopped the game before he tossed the controller aside.

"never, you're not in a good health yet Jimin so just sleep in my room and I'll be here tonight"
The alpha argued

"you too"
Jimin argued back making the older snorted unhappily

Jungkook reached down the drawer of the coffee table before pulled out a thick black blanket and covered himself with it as he already laying down on the couch.

"I'll sleep here"
Jungkook said as he covered his eyes with his left arm

Jimin scoffed at the childish behavior of this alpha that obviously three years older than him.

"i don't care, I'll sleep here too"
The omega said pouting, not to mention his pair of arms are crossing over his chest

"just saying that you want to sleep with me omega"
Jimin laughs sarcastically at before rolled his eyes playfully at him

"in your dream"
Jimin said as he brought his knees to his chest to make himself comfortable on the long couch that had enough room for both of them to sleep on

"jimin ah, I'm wondering how do you know jin hyung?"
Jungkook suddenly asked after a few moments of silence

"he often came to orphanage to help his aunt cook for us then we grew closer after the day he asked me why i crying"
Jimin said softly

"you used to live in orphanage?"
Jungkook asked curiously as Jimin just nods his head

"my parents died in car crashed when i was three years old, i have no more relatives to relay on so i was send to orphanage and when i was in standard four a was send to school at the town instead because of some problems, that's the first time i meet Taehyung"
Jimin explained with a faint smile plastered all over his face

"you shouldn't meet that fucker"
Jungkook said making Jimin giggles

***

I'm sorry for not updating :(
Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Follow me too <33
Thank you!!