67💜

The room was filled with comfortable silent, only some soft clicking sound of pen echoing through the quiet living room. Both males were sitting on the floor accompany by a bunch of books on the coffee table. The assignment papers placed neat by the edge of the table so that it won't cause any mess with the other worksheet paper.

"hold up can you explain me about this part again? I can't understand about this one in Mrs Jo class"
The omega requested as he show the question from his textbook.

He then realised that the alpha didn't said anything making he look at him and accidentally their eyes met. This had caused his heart to beat impossibly faster, he afraid that the alpha could heard it. He already moved his eyes to look at somewhere else in embarrassment but the other still looking at him without hesitation.

"D-do I have something on my face?"
He feels like to smash his head to the nearest wall because he had just stuttered in front of the older.

"How long have you been hiding this from me hm?"
The alpha said casually

"huh? hiding what?"
He definitely not getting what the other trying to say.

The omega heard him sighing before he slowly minimise the space between them and this had caused the omega to become nervous and back away from him.

"why do I found you so beautiful?"
The question was enough to knock the oxygen out of his lungs.

"h-hyung, you are t-too close..-"

"Taehyungie! I come- oh my god! I'm sorry! I just gotten into a wrong apartment!!!"
A familiar voice coming from the door entrance before they heard the owner dashing out in hurry.

"Jungkook hyung, this isn't Taehyung's apartment! You lead me to the wrong room and now I'm dying with shame!"
The same voice yelled from outside.

"what? hey, it's really Taehyung's apartment Jiminie-"

"no it's not!"

Once again the door was being pushed open revealing a tall alpha looking around the living room while frowning, not minding Jimin who was struggling to pull him out of the stranger apartment. The taller walked inside, scanning the whole living room in a blink of eyes before turning around to meet Jimin.

"this is Taehyung's apartment Jiminie, why are you saying that it's not his- oh.. hey hyung?"
Jungkook lost his words when he saw Yoongi was sitting on the couch while Taehyung was sitting on the floor with a bunch of books on the coffee table.

The atmosphere then turned into a complete silent, Taehyung in another hand was slightly grateful that Jimin or Jungkook hasn't caught him blushing right now because he avoids to look at them. Yoongi just playing chill as he looked at both of them as if nothing happened between them earlier.

"o-oh.. I thought Yoongi hyung was going to kiss Taehyung.."
Jimin mumbled quietly as Jungkook eyes widen in shock.

"we ruined their moment Jiminie, let's go and give them some privacy"
The alpha said before dragging Jimin out with him by their interlocking fingers.

As soon as the door closed shut, Taehyung quickly snapped his head to the door frame direction to make sure that both of them were really leaving and sighed in relief. He let's his body leans against the couch while trying to calm his heart beat down.

"do you like me?"
another simple question that was able to make Taehyung snapped his head to face Yoongi in a blink of eyes.

"i-it's so random hyung"
Taehyung said before he let out an awkward laugh.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had brought Jimin to a park to take a walk and fresh air since they had cancelled their plan to hangout with Taehyung. They never thought he will be with Yoongi right now so they kind of feeling bad to interrupt them. Jimin was really happy to meet his best friend so he just casually burst into Taehyung's apartment and accidentally disturbed him and Yoongi hyung. His thoughts had caused Jimin just walking as he just looking at their interlocking fingers silently with a small pout on his face.

"what's wrong with that pout hm?"
Jungkook asked bringing him back to the reality

The omega only shook his head but still looking at their hand as Jungkook's hand which was really big and warm enough to engulfed his whole small hand making Jimin feels comfortable.

"do you want ice cream?"
Jungkook asked again when his eyes landed on the pink colored ice cream truck parked not far away from where they were standing.

The alpha had ordered for two cones of ice cream and handing the vanilla flavored to Jimin who shyly accepted it. Jungkook smiled and enjoying his minty chocolate ice cream before he remembered to engulfed Jimin's hand once again. To his surprise, Jimin's hand was already cold when he just released it just for a few minutes ago.

"yah, your hand cold! Let's finish the ice cream and head straight to home, I don't want your fever to become worse"
Jungkook said bringing their hand to his own cheek, trying to provide warmth as much as possible to his fluffy ball.

"you sounded cheesy"
Jimin said giggling and successfully to released a tons of butterflies making chaos inside his stomach.

"only cheesy for you"
The alpha said winking playfully to the flustered Jimin

***

another short chapter
Taegi in your area!
Don't forget to leave some comments!
Thank you!