28💜

"Namjoon hyung do you mean the person behind all this-"

"yes, without any shadow of doubt anymore" Namjoon cut him

The younger now is burning in anger. He'll explode in any second but not in front of his hyung. Finally, he sighed in frustration before nods towards the older as they dismissed each other.

"thank you very much hyung"
Jungkook said at the door frame and slamming the door shut walking to his car that was parked outside.

🌼🌼🌼

"should we wake him up?"

"i don't think so, he's sleeping peacefully maybe he's tired from college"

The maids arguing to each other. They feel bad to see Jimin sleeping with arms and head on the coffee table at the living room. Obviously he is not feeling comfortable sleeping in that position.

"he'll hurt his body! let's wake him up to sleep on the couch or his room"
The same lady whining

"oh come on, our shift already ended 5 minutes ago! we better left before young master back"
the other whisper yelled, not wanting to surprised the sleeping boy

Right after they leave the mansion, the familiar black luxurious car make it's own way towards the garage. As soon as Jungkook stepped inside his house, he saw a fluffy blonde omega sleeping peacefully on the coffee table at the living room. The alpha tilted his head aside in confusion, why don't he sleeps upstairs?

He walked closer to the omega as his eyes caught the bright screen of his open wide laptop. Jungkook leaned over to have a better look on the laptop before he knits his eyebrows together.

"did he planned to move out?"
he slowly mumbled under his breath

He backed away. The feeling of the uneasy inside his stomach making he went crazy. No he won't let him go, not wanting to lose anyone again. A soft whine escaped Jimin's mouth while he's sleeping so Jungkook assumed that his body must be hurting a lot since he probably sleeping here for an hour already.

"yah! how can you forget to bring along your tumbler huh?"

"I'm old nanny already so i easily forget!"
The early forty years old lady said getting a groan from her friend

"you better get inside and take your precious tumbler in 5 minutes"

As the lady returned to the mansion, she stepped into the living room but the scene happening in front of her right was something beyond shock.

She saw the young master was at the place the blonde hair omega sleeping at earlier, bending down and carry him upstairs. Not even noticing the lady was standing by the wall for the whole time. She frantically taking out her mobile phone from her pocket and snapping a couple of pictures before leaving the mansion again, not caring about her precious tumbler anymore.

🌼🌼🌼

The doctor is sitting alone in his own room, sipping on his latte that he grabbed earlier. His attention was focused on the computer screen on his table, scrolling down the appointments and the recent report of patients this morning until he got disturbed by some notifications by misoo noona. His eyebrows knitted together, wondering if something happened with his beloved dongseang.

"did jungkook caused trouble again?"
with that he released the mouse that he was holding and picking up his phone from the table.

He thought the lady would report him that Jungkook was out of his mind again but she just send him a few pictures. He got no clue since he is waiting for the pictures to be downloaded so he just sipping on his coffee again.

Then he accidentally choked on his drink making he desperately coughing for air until his breath finally stable. Luckily that he was alone, if someone else caught him like this it'll turn out really awkward. He patted his chest lightly before once again picking up his phone.

"whoa! what is this???"
The doctor was totally amazed

_____
misoo noona,
Jin-ah look! They reminded me of my favorite kdrama!

He couldn't help but to giggle slightly at the silly friend of his. She is older than him since they met when she already work as one of Jungkook's maids and they often contact to let him know how was Jungkook being when he is not able to meet the younger.

He quickly reply her before clicking the image of the both males. They looked really adorable together as he smiled widely for the whole time looking at the pictures. Now, beeping sounds can be heard as he just dialed his assistant number and luckily she picked up after the third rings.

"Mr. Kim, may i help you?"

"can you please make sure to clear any of appointments in my waiting list this weekend? i mean starting tomorrow?"
Jin asked, fingers eagerly drumming the table

"sure, Mr. Kim"
Now the omega doctor couldn't more than happy after listening to her and now the time signaling him that his shift was already over

By using a grab, he went to the police station located at the near his workplace. He payed the driver before get out and make himself to the entrance of the building.

"may i know the purpose you- oh! Seokjin ssi? are you looking for Mr Kim?"
the friendly receptionist asked him with a smile

"yes, is he busy right now?"
Jin flashing her the same smile

"i don't think so, you may pay him a visit now if you want to"

Again, jin smiled and thanks her before makes himself to the third floor of the building where's his mate office located. Without caring to knock the door, Jin burst into the room and slamming both his palms on the table startling the alpha.

"do you believe what am i seeing?!"
Jin asked in excitement while showing the picture misoo noona send to him earlier towards the male

"is it for real?!"
The alpha said in disbelief, smiling from ear to ear

"i feel blessed"
Jin said walking to the other side and tackle his mate in a tight yet comforting hug just like both of them love it

"me too dear"
Namjoon said inhaling Jin's sweet scent, feeling overwhelmed by everything

***

Namjin in your area!
and again, no double check so please forgive me <3
Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!