96💜

Jimin was beyond exhausted, his knees almost buckled to the floor after being slapped on his wet cheeks as the tears was never stop spilling from his eyes. He felt like giving up and faint right there, right now but that's mean Taemin got a chance to savour his body like a piece of meat and he doesn't want that to happen. He keeps pushing the alpha with all his strength, not minding Taemin had already warned him to stop resisting.

"j-jungkook.."
Jimin mumbled weakly, eyes swollen because of the gallons of tears had running down his face like a waterfall.

"omega! i had grew tired of this shit and you mentioning that fucker's name didn't help it at all! stop fucking squirming-"

All of the grip on his body suddenly disappeared, Jimin was too scared to open his eyes until someone dragged him somewhere else accompany with a really loud yet familiar growl echoing the staircase wall. A familiar cherry scent filled his nostrils making the poor omega burying his face into his best friend's embrace and hug him tightly, too scared to let go.

"jimin ah, hey look at me"
Taehyung whispered as he tried to assure his shaking best friend.

"t-tae.. I'm scared"
Jimin's voice can be heard muffled.

"it's okay, Jungkook is beating the fucker to death there"
Taehyung said as he pointed to Jeon Jungkook with his veins popped out on his skin while he keeps throwing his fists on the senior.

He wasn't lying, Jungkook was really there punching the soul out from Lee Taemin's body. The omega could feel his best friend stop shaking as he makes Jimin to look at him only to greet with Jimin's bruised face making his blood boiled in anger.

"wait here, i have something to be done"
Taehyung said leaving Jimin who was hesitating to let his best friend go yet.

He watched Taehyung walked to Jungkook's direction as the alpha had throwing his last punch on the older leaving his lifeless body fall to the ground. Taehyung wasn't satisfied yet as he take Jungkook's position before he stomped his foot hard on his balls making the senior wailed in pain. Every eyes were looking at Taehyung in surprise.

"that's for fucking ruining my best friend beautiful face you bastard and this-"

Yoongi was quick to held him back before the omega could kill Taemin who will be needed for the prove that he was stalking Jimin in the past few months. Taehyung was surprisingly strong and it's caused Yoongi to pulled him into his embrace to calm him down.

Now, students started to crowd the abandoned staircase to watch the scene that was already ended. The bruised omega began to grow uncomfortable by the stares and not to forget his torn and wrinkled mess shirt displayed to the other students too. Luckily Jungkook wasn't blind yet to notice how bothered Jimin right now making he dashed towards the younger and hide him under his coat. Some of the girls can be heard cooing at the two of them but Jungkook focused on Jimin more.

"yah! all of you students, go to your class! now!! jeon jungkook what was happening here?"
The last sentence was spoke gently by the college principal after he successfully dismissed the pupils.

"I'd like to file a report about him"
Jungkook stated, still covering Jimin behind his back.

The tension inside the principal office was heavy as non of them would like to speak. Do not forget that Ra Eunmi was there too right after Jungkook called to meet here as she was really excited since the news about Lee Taemin was beaten up to the pulp by Jeon Jungkook has not reaching her ears yet. The alpha didn't waste his time to drag her to the office too.

"so Lee Taemin and Ra Eunmi will be suspended for the crime of stalking, sexually abused and black mailing"
The middle age principal announced before he wrote something inside the file and dismissed all of them and he let Jungkook to take Jimin home to get some treatment for his bruises.

As soon as Jimin stepped out from the office, he was being engulfed by a comforting hug from Kim Taehyung who was waiting from them at outside since he got no purpose to be with them, even yoongi got to be inside too because he was witnessing all the scene happened. Once again Jimin burst into sobs while he seeking for comfort by his best friend.

"Jeon Jungkook ah, i gave you the permission to bring my best friend home and treat him well and if he complained about anything connected about you, i will not hesitate to kick your balls too"
Taehyung spoke in dangerously low voice while shutting him with a really sharp glare.

"let's go Taehyung ah, we have class remember? Left them alone"
Yoongi said as he patting Taehyung's back gently who slowly broke the hug.

Then, the two best friends went to the respective direction as Yoongi already lead Taehyung to their class. Jungkook who was standing by his side all the time slowly bring his hands up to hold Jimin's hand but the omega was quick to avoid any contact. He then realised what was happen before he saw an apologetic smile on Jungkook's face.

"I-i'm sorry-"

"no it's okay, let's go to the parking lot"
The alpha cut him off before he walked in the front while Jimin was trying to follow him close from behind.

The situation inside the car was quiet just like they first met a few months ago. Jimin hugged himself on the passenger seat to get into a comfortable position but when each time he closed his eyes he once again saw the smug look on Lee Taemin's face from earlier when he tried to lift his shirt up making the poor omega unconsciously shaking with tears soaking his sleeve coat that Jungkook let him wear over his torn dress shirt.

***

jiminie are you okay?
don't be a silent reader!!
Thank you!