81💜

"here, drink some more"
Jungkook said softly as he helped holding the water bottle connected to the omega lips to assure him finishing the some water left.

Jimin was totally drunk and no ones know why he was suddenly got into him causing he gulped another can of liquor just for fun. Jungkook sighed when he tossed the empty bottle aside, he needs to make Jimin drink some water too to keep him a bit sober.

"kookie sure kookie never date eunmi ssi?"
Jimin asked out of the blue after a quite long silence between them.

"for the hundredth time minie my answer is no and I never date her, i was hanging out with yoongi every day, ask him"
The alpha raised his arms in defeat.

"why the hell you included me you mother fucker Jeon Jung-"

"and now kookie exposed his scandal with yoongi hyung! does world was really against me?! please!! i want kookie! i want him!"
Jimin cut the older off as he whined out loud, throwing his small fists to Jungkook's chest.

"oh my, i swear i really can't stand this any longer"
Jin blurted out before he laughed along with his husband.

Taehyung who was sitting across Jimin grinned, he clears his throat as he called for Jimin a couple of times until the said omega turned his head towards his direction. Now, he got a better angle of Jimin cuddling to Jungkook's chest as if the alpha will disappear if he let him go.

"Jiminie! what if Jungkook does really date Ra Eunmi? what will you do?"
Taehyung asked as he watched Jungkook cursing silently at him with a sharp glare.

"hey no! kookie belongs to me and.."

Jimin traced while he struggled to climb on top of Jungkook, sitting on his lap comfortably. Both of his small hand holding on Jungkook's shirt collar, yanked him harshly but not too harsh since he was drunk and he got a weaker energy because of the liquor.

"his lips mine! mine only!"
Jimin exclaimed before he slammed his plump pink lips against Jungkook shamelessly, not caring there's a few pair of eyes watching them right now.

The omega was never experienced kissing so he just copy the way Jungkook usually press their lips together until their body turned hot and back away to catch their breath. He thought he was good at kissing so Jimin was pretending to lead the kiss with the alpha who was being straddled alive by him. A toothy grin came across Jungkook face as soon as Jimin break the kiss and pant heavily, lacking the oxygen to fill in his lungs.

"joonie, I'm gonna pass out! I'm gonna pass out! help me!"
Jin said as he was fanning himself with his own hand to get rid of his flustered face.

"there's some cans left, what about we play for a last round?"
Namjoon suggested and earning some nods from them.

"I can finish all of them you know"
Yoongi said proudly, not caring the fact that the other alpha can handle a few more cans of liquor too.

"in your dream, then i need to settle you home without need to volunteer"
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"okay Jin hyung ah, share the tips how do you manage to control our cousin with that pretty head of yours"
Yoongi change the subject as he focus on Namjoon who was chuckled at the question.

"i think i can give you an answer, with this beautiful face of mine, everything is easy you know"
Jin said and flipping his non existent long hair sassily.

Jungkook laughed at the action, he couldn't help to find it funny everytime Jin hyung talking about his beauty. The older clears his throat before looking at Yoongi evilly yet the alpha didn't showing that he was affected by him.

"Yoongi ssi tell us about your past relationships, i bet it was interesting"
Jin said, crossing his arms over his chest.

Taehyung was found widened his eyes in disbelief, he never thought the older had a girlfriend before and hearing this causing his inner self to grow jealous. They patiently wait for Yoongi who was closing his eyes and sigh heavily to answer the question.

"i never have one but now i have Taehyung"
Yoongi said too casually but the room was suddenly quiet.

A few gasps can be heard from the married couple sitting across them while Jungkook doesn't seemed too surprised by the confession. The alpha was raising his eyebrows to his friends and finally he makes eye contact with Taehyung who was swallowing in hesitation.

"no need to surprise, i already told you that i going out for date everyday with yoongi hyung-"

"nooo! you can't date yoongi hyung!! you must date me! me! minie and minie only"
Jimin said pressing Jungkook's cheeks together.

"you want me to date you?"
Jungkook whispered in disbelief, his eyes widen in shock mixed with happiness.

Jimin nods his head as his blonde soft hair bouncing slightly with a long pout plastered on his face. Not forgetting about his flustered cheeks that make his face look cuter. Suddenly the room filled with cooing by the others who was watching their scene in adoration.

"then do something for me"
Jungkook said after he leaning towards Jimin's ear and whispers softly, not wanting the others to hear him.

The other four were dying in curiosity when they couldn't hear what was Jungkook saying as they exchanging look with each other who just shrugged. When Taehyung was about to open his mouth, a fluffy ball suddenly run to his direction and attacked him causing the said omega to fall on his back on the floor.

"j-jiminie what are you doing?!"
Taehyung asked when his best friend straddled on top of him.

"what did have you done to kookie?!"
Jimin yelled, gripping on his collar shirt.

  ***

i need to edit this mess
Follow me for more updates!
Thank you!