13💜

After Jimin making sure that Jungkook sleeps comfortably, he went to living room and stares on his blank screenphone without any notifications popped out. He had missing his best friend real bad but he knows the other must be busy taking care of his grandma at the hospital making he sighed softly, canceling his plan to call Taehyung to ask for his news.

The doorbell rang as Jimin shot his head towards the door curiously, who is coming? he's not even prepared to meet anyone else when Jungkook never told him that they're having a guest today.

He gulped audibly, making his way towards the door and open them revealing a sweet couple at the door who had the confusion written all over his handsome while the other one is flashing him with exciting smile.

"park jimin? jiminie!"
the taller asked, by his dressing people could easily know that he's an omega

"jinnie hyung?"
Jimin said in disbelief not to mention his wide open eyes blinking a few times to make sure that he's not dreaming

Seokjin squealed happily before brought the smaller into a bone crashing hug. The other alpha who's still standing at the door frame just watching them with a pure adoration in his eyes.

"it's been awhile since you had leave the orphanage jimin, you need to tell me every single detail about your life after we meet jungkook- oh hey you lived with that brat? where's him?"
Jin said as he peeking the empty kitchen

"he's upstairs sleeping.. well he's having such killing headache this morning so i have make sure that he's sleep just now"
Jimin explained, looking at the frowned face that jin create

The couple quickly sharing look before let their attention on the smaller omega once again.

"how he's having the headache Jimin?"
Jin asked with raised eyebrows

"we talked a little before he suddenly space out and then he groaned while grabbing his hair tightly- he seems hurt"
Jimin said as he choked slightly on his own saliva

"oh my-"
Jin gasped before running upstairs towards Jungkook's bedroom and speed up when he heard some loud groan coming from the said room

The older omega slammed open the door before his eyes catches Jungkook cupped his face while his body shaking slightly. Jin quickly went to the night stand and looking for a specific medicine in the drawer. Luckily there's a bottle of mineral water on the nightstand so he just grabbed it and the medicine before making the alpha eat those medicine forcefully.

Jimin cupped his mouth, tears running down his soft cheeks making his eyes all swollen when Jin turned around after dealing with his patience.

"the sleeping dose will long last for half an hour until it stop working, so how about we wait downstairs since namjoonie needs to meet jungkook later on right?"
Jin said leading them back to the downstairs

🌼🌼🌼

Jimin sits on the single couch facing the couple who are sitting next to each others on the same couch. He had played with his fingers from the beginning since that's was been his habit for ages. Jin finally clears his throat to break the silence that is eating them alive.

"what have you done to calm jungkook down? did you make him eat any medicine?"
Jin asked curiously

"n-no, i don't know that he needs those painkillers or sleeping pills.."
Jimin mumbled loud enough for Jin to understand his words

"then?"
the older omega arched one of his eyebrows

Jimin tensed, his face started to heat up by remembering how he calmed the alpha down earlier making his cheeks turned crimson red because of embarrassment.

"it's okay jiminie you can tell me and you know what? your method is good since Jungkook don't need to consume any medicine for his headache problem"
Jin explained but Jimin's cheeks are still in crimson red colour

"i-i hug him and told him to breathe.. and w-we unconsciously scenting each other while in each others embrace"
Jimin said hanging his blushed face low

He saw Jin smiled softly when he peeked under his eyelashes to make sure that Jin isn't angry or something near that.

"thank you for taking care of him Jiminie"
Jin said sincerely

"it's nothing"
Jimin whispered slightly relief that he didn't stuttered anymore

As Jin want to ask more a sound of something fall on the floor coming from the upstairs cut them off. The couple look at each others again before Namjoon nods his head in agreement.

"Jimin, how about you go and check him up? I think it'll be better"
Jin said assuredly

Jimin gave a glanced towards the stairs before back to the couple and show them his hesitated nod. With a heavy heart, he makes himself upstairs and went to Jungkook's room not thinking to wait after knocking the door trice.

He stepped inside the room as he was welcomed with Jungkook's strong scent with a hint of stress lingering in the air around him. The alpha shut his head towards the door, locking his eyes with Jimin's calming orbs.

Out of nowhere, Jimin the confident to come near the alpha with fast heart beat that Jimin scared the most because he afraid that Jungkook may heard it.

Jungkook suddenly sniffed a bit as Jimin sat at the corner of the bed right beside the alpha but Jungkook tugged Jimin's hand making he accidentally sat on his lap. The alpha shamelessly inhaling Jimin's scent and buried his nose on Jimin's scent gland to have a better smell.

The alpha being so clingy right after he woke up from his stressful sleep but Jimin didn't spare him a single word instead of just letting Jungkook enjoying his company around him. Because of Jungkook, they had to stick to each others like a glue until the alpha willing to let him go.

"jungkook hyung, jinnie and namjoon hyung are waiting at downstairs.. how bout you wash up and meet them?"
Jimin said softly not wanting to put pressure on the alpha

Jungkook didn't said anything but to buried his face deeper and sighed heavily against Jimin's scent gland making the omege feels slightly tickles.

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!