44💜

Jimin and Jungkook seem to be used to calling each other at night, Jimin who will usually wait for Jungkook to call him first and then they will talk as Jungkook will ask about his day in college. Of course Jimin needs to slow down his voice or Taehyung will break into the room and tease him non-stop later.

Cute right?

"are you free tomorrow?"
Jungkook suddenly asked after their laughter died

Jimin scrunched up his nose to think about his plan for tomorrow. Taehyung needs to go to library to meet his project partner for his assignments until noon so that's mean he has nothing to do.

"let me think for a second, umm.. no i don't have any plan for tomorrow"
The omega confirmed

"that's bad since i have a plan"
Jungkook said and by judging from his tone Jimin can guess he is pouting right now

He giggles and rolled his eyes playfully

"what's your plan tomorrow?"
Jimin asked, getting interested to know

"i need to go to gym"
After hearing that, Jimin's eyes sparkling out of the sudden

"gym? whoa!"

"why so excited? Want to follow me?"
Jungkook teased

"Really? Can i?"
Jimin asked, not realising he is already standing up from the bed

As promised last night, Jungkook comes to pick up Jimin from Taehyung's apartment in the morning. He waited for Jimin to arrive at the same parking lot as before. The alpha noticed Jimin stepping out of the elevator wearing a white tshirt along with leggings and sport shoes.

Jungkook flashed him a smile as he open the door for him. He knew that the omega was blushing as soon as they looked into each other's eyes. Jimin turned his head away from Jungkook so the alpha didn't notice his blushed cheeks.

"Get in your majesty"
The alpha joking and closed the door after Jimin sat properly on the passenger seat

Jimin expects Jungkook to take them to the simple gym center but this one is amazing and beyond Jimin’s expectations causing his jaw to fall on the floor. This place is like a private gym in his eyes. All the simple decorations here are very attractive and soothing to the eyes. Jimin followed Jungkook like a lost puppy into the room where all the gym equipment was placed.

"Hyung, this place is amazing!"
Jimin exclaimed with sparkling eyes

"but why is no one else here?"
He added, eyes scanning his surrounding curiously

"if i would to exercise I will book this whole gym for myself since I don't like if there are strangers around me"
Jungkook said truthfully getting an understanding nods from the omega

"you are free to look around and try some of the equipment but you are bored or need help look for me there, I'm going to lift weights"
The alpha added while pointing at the area filled with dumbbells

Jimin nods eagerly before he left the alpha to look around. He found a body mirror on the wall so he went to check his body figure there but to his disappointment he peeked through his collar of the shirt only to see his soft tummy underneath his shirt instead of abs like the alpha owned.

He pouts and stomped his feet like a kid throwing tantrums. In a good distance, Jungkook couldn't help but to let a low chuckles escaped his mouth by watching the omega while lifting some weights. He saw the omega walking around the room as he began to focus on the weight he is holding again.

"Jungkook hyung! can I try this?"
Jimin asked across the room

The alpha put the dumbbell back to the rack before making his way to the clueless Jimin who is standing on the treadmill. Jungkook approaches him as he reads all the buttons silently. He pressed a start button causing Jimin to gasp when the treadmill suddenly moving.

"press this button if you want to increase the speed and this one for the opposite"
Jungkook said while increasing the speed so Jimin can jog on the treadmill

"thank you"
Jimin said before the alpha returned to weight lifting area

To be honest, after thirty minutes of jogging on the treadmill Jimin began to feel very thirsty. He also forgot to bring his water bottle along. The omega turned around and he saw Jungkook's water bottle lying on the table close to where he was standing now.

"Hyung can I have your water?"
He asked softly, too shy to look up at the sweaty Jeon Jungkook

"Oh yea, please bring me the towel next to the bottle too"
The alpha requested as Jimin just nods his head

Jimin passed him the towel and sat down on the bench nearby. He gulped down some water and sigh of relief by the liquid flowing through his throat.

"Jimin, can you help me?"
Jungkook asked as the omega quickly shut his head towards him

"what?"

"hold my knees when I lift my upper body up"
The alpha instructed while he began to lay his body down on the floor, bending his knees up

Jimin once again nods and hesitantly hold both of Jungkook's knees with his small palms. He watched the alpha crossed his arms over his chest and began to lift up his upper body. Jungkook repeated his actions until he almost reached 90. His deep grunt causing Jimin to turn his head away, he feels his blood rushed to his face.

His eyes feel like bulging out from it's socket when he felt a pair of thin lips smashing his cheeks followed by a last deep grunt came from the alpha. Now, Jungkook was in sitting position with a pair of his veiny muscular arms placed flat on the floor on each side of him.

Jimin slowly reaching for his right cheek to hold to place where did Jungkook left a peck earlier.

"Thanks for helping"
Jungkook said as he panting slightly from his workout

"Let's go grab some lunch"
The alpha added and get up

But not before leaving a last peck on Jimin's cheek once again, leaving the omega having nose bleed.

***

Feedback please??
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!