61💜

Jimin feels like at the edge of tears, everytime he takes another carton of banana milk Jungkook will always demanding him to give the drink when he already drink a dozen cartons already. Sadly, he watched the alpha drink the banana milk in one go causing his adam apple to move up dan down.

"h-hyung! Jungkook took mine!"
Jimin said pouting as he was shaking the soul out of Jin who was sitting next to him.

"yours is mine, mine is mine!"
Jungkook debated before he stuffed his mouth with the ice cream cake.

"yah jeon jungkook, you are older than him for the fuck sake"
Yoongi mumbled as he sighed softly

"what can I do when his banana milk looked even more tastier? That's not my fault after all so don't blame me"
Jungkook said and once again munching the cake inside his mouth

"before I shove this birthday bunny to the wall, we better prepare for movie"
Taehyung said earning a happy nods from Jimin now is no longer sad.

Then, they moved the a bit to the front so some of them could laying on the floor while watching the movie. Jungkook is the one who arrived later than others because he went to dim the lights inside the living room so there's no space near Jimin making the alpha just stood there sadly.

"what's wrong Jungkook ah?"
Namjoon asked when he notice the long pout on Jungkook's face

"Kim Taehyung, move"
Jungkook said but the omega protested and hugging his best friend close like a second skin.

"oh please, so I will be alone? my feet feel like freezing"
Yoongi said frowning

Here they are, sitting next to their partner after Yoongi protest to sit next to Jungkook who was glaring sharp at Kim Taehyung. Now, the alpha happily buried his face deep into Jimin's crook neck and inhaling his fresh scent.

"hyungg it's tickles!"
Jimin giggled as he tried to push Jungkook away but no use since Jungkook is way more stronger than him.

"yah, don't you dare to fuck around when we are watching movie you brat"
Taehyung said only to earn a smack on his head when Jungkook threw one of his slippers at him.

The bickering end soon after the movie starts, it was a horror movie causing all of the omega to jump when the goosebumps appeared on the screen. Namjoon also startled when Jin hold his arm like his life is depend on it everytime the ghost came out causing Jimin slightly giggle at their action. The alphas are smirking since they were planning to put on horror movie earlier and they didn't regret this.

"Did the ghost disappeared hyung?"
Jimin asked as he is blocking his view using his own hands.

"yeah, it is"

"what a relief- yah! Hyung! You lied!!"
Jimin yelped when his eyes met with the ghost smiling creepily on the screen as he smashed his face into Jungkook's chest without second thought.

The living room now seemed normal without food containers here and there. They had cleaned the place right after the movie ended with a sad ending where's the main lead was being eaten alive by the monster causing a high pitched yell echoing the living room causing the omegas to shake in fear. Jimin in another hand not wanting to remember about the scene anymore but his best friend didn't help him at all because he always teased him about the ghost everytime they clean up.

"we will take our leave"
Namjoon said before he walked passed the door frame.

"jimin, do you want to go to my apartment? we can watch another movie"
Taehyung suggested as he peek at Jungkook who was standing behind Jimin.

Jimin only formed a pout before he made eye contact with the alpha that was surprisingly close behind him. It takes a few moments before Jimin collect himself to break the gaze.

"i would love to but maybe not today"
Jimin flashing him an apologetic smile

"okay, see you on monday!"
Taehyung said before catching up with Yoongi who was nearly reach the car.

Jimin happily waves goodbye to the older before they drive away from the mansion. The skies already getting darker by minutes causing the temperature to fall and Jimin couldn't help but to hug himself to create some warmth.

"let's get inside or else you will catch cold"
Jungkook breaking the silence as Jimin nods in agreement.

"ah, hyung you didn't tell me what would you like for your birthday present"
Jimin said when they entered the living room

"i don't need anything"
The alpha said surprisingly soft

"think about something! your birthday will last for a few hours more!"
Jimin crossed his arms over his chest

"anything?"

"yes anything!"

"drink with me"
Jungkook stare into Jimin's brown orbs

"okay- wait what?"
The omega flashed him a confuse look

Jungkook also did the same, with raised eyebrows he looked at the smaller curiously.

"you never drink?"

"i-i never tried"
Jimin shyly stuttered

"then, this will be your first"

"o-okay, i will"

***

Another chapter to be edited
Forgive me for the mistakes
Spamming your comment or else I won't update!
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!