12💜

The sun-kissed had passed the curtains brightening the room slightly hurting Jimin's eyes and making the omega whined because his sleep is getting disturbed. He blinked his eyes repeatedly after opening them to suit the light around him.

The omega wants to turn around but he felt a weight on his waist preventing him from moving away. He frowned before he saw a big and muscular arm wrapped around him protectively making he blushed. Jimin forced himself to move and finally make himself to face the sleeping alpha who's still sleeping soundly against the soft pillow placed under his head.

Jungkook's handsome features nearly taking Jimin's breathe away. His long eyelashes couldn't be more perfect to stare on not talking about his big doe with his dark brown calming eyes that will make you drown under his stare, his pink thin lips that formed into a soft pout while he's sleeping and his nose-

"you may take a picture, it'll last longer"
Jungkook said casually using his deep morning voice making Jimin's cheeks turned crimson red

As he realized that he had been caught, Jimin hides his face under the thin blanket hoping to disappear from this world or being being eaten be the ground alive-

"you had skipped lunch and dinner yesterday, no more excuses for you to skip breakfast this time. go and wash up, I'll call you later after i finished preparing food"
Jungkook said as he lightly stretch his body

Jimin slowly peeking out from the cover to look over the alpha who's still stretching his body making his body slightly exposed because of the movement, showing his abs and muscular yet toned body. The omega swear, he's nearly got nosebleed by this sight.

With a last glance over the omega, Jungkook make his way out of the bedroom straight to the kitchen downstairs leaving the omega alone. Jimin poked his cheeks a few times to make sure that he's not dreaming before whined loudly because of the embarrassment he did earlier.

He walked to the bathroom to do his morning routine lifelessly while at the downstairs, Jungkook is making breakfast with silly smile plastered all over his handsome face. He could feel butterflies making chaos inside his stomach and he likes the feeling.

Out of nowhere, he got the idea to make some pancakes today when usually he only make some toast with a cup of black coffee. He just shrugged as he continued mixing the pancake batter and pour some of the batter into a heated pan.

The breakfast was prepared on the table as a mouth watering scent lingering in the air. Jungkook washed his hands but he heard some quiet footsteps coming towards the kitchen making him shot his head towards the direction the sound came.

He slightly relief when he saw Jimin's shock facial expressions who's trying to pull a chair to seat on. Jungkook dried his hand using some tissues and throw them into dustbin before joining the omega having breakfast.

Jungkook noticed how Jimin stares the pancakes like something is wrong with them as he went to the refrigerator and grab a container filled with fresh strawberries along with a bottle of chocolate syrup. He began to decorate Jimin's pancakes with a lots of strawberries and pouring a big about of chocolate on top of them looking so delicious as Jimin couldn't help but to nearly drool over the food.

The alpha gently push the plate and let Jimin dig into his breakfast like a starving kid since he hasn't eat lunch and dinner yesterday. Jungkook just watch the omega stuffing his cheeks making them look puffier than before with adoration in his eyes. Jimin realized that the alpha is staring at him making his chubby cheeks turned crimson red, secretly peeking under his eyelashes.

He feels his heart skip beating as Jungkook reached out his hand to wipe the chocolate that stained his cheek using tissues gently, not talking about his tomato self.

Jungkook pulled back his hand and put them under the table before the situation fall into an awkward silence.

"why don't you eat hyung?"
Jimin asked softly, breaking the silence

"I'm fine, just enjoy your food. You haven't eat anything yesterday"
Jungkook said trying to speak more with the smaller

"but you need to eat too, I'm not going anywhere"
Jimin tried to assure the alpha but Jungkook seems like he had fall into his head space

"hyungie look! i brought some mochies!!"
the little boy chirped happily

"hyung?? why you're not eating??"

"this is mango mochi! trust me it's super tasty!! open your mouth and say aaa hyung!!"

"see, you need to eat! I'm not going anywhere I'm promise"

"hyung? jungkook hyung!"
Jimin called a bit louder making Jungkook snapped to reality

It is, the headaches hit him again.

The alpha groaned loudly as he forcefully grab his hair like he tried to eliminate something in his head. Jimin who's still sitting right in front of the alpha was shock by looking at what was happening right now.

Jungkook tried to stand up but not succeed when his legs turned soft making he lost his balance and fall on the wooden floor wailing in pain of his throbbing headache.

Jimin went panic as he couldn't process what to do right now. He pushed his chair backwards and rushed towards the alpha before kneeling down in front of him to help him out.

Both of his hands are shaking, not knowing how to calm him down as he closed both his eyes and breathe deeply. Jimin gain his strength to laced his arms around Jungkook's neck and sniffing his scent gland while releasing his calming pheromones.

"calm down hyung, breathe"
Jimin said softly against Jungkook's skin

His hands began to play with his hair gently successfully to make Jungkook's breath stable as his muscle relax. They stayed on the floor, cling to each others like they're the missing part of puzzles.

Jimin's scent is making the things better as Jungkook sighed before dropped his face on Jimin's shoulder shamelessly scenting him making Jimin smells just like him. His wolf couldn't be more than happy about that.

The omega broke the hug when the alpha already stared him deep in the eyes. Dark brown eyes that make his heart beat like crazy anytime he drown in those calming one. Jimin wipes some strings of hair that are covering Jungkook's eyes to the back gently as possible.

Why does like this situation had happened before? and it's happening again for the second time, could it be fate or it had really happen to them before-

"hey shh hyung nothing bad is going to happen, trust me"

"calm down.. breathe you silly"

"don't cry I'm here"

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!