9💜

Jungkook walked into the hospital and went straight to Jimin's ward which is on the fourth floor. He patiently waiting inside the lift until a soft 'ding' sound can be heard following by the lift door open by itself.

The alpha casually walk out from the lift with a container of lunch for Jimin. He could heard a loud familiar voice coming from Jimin's ward making he waste no time to rush towards the said room.

He pants heavily and pushed open the door, revealing a crying mess Jimin that trying to escape from nurses who's holding him still to calm him down but nothing works. Jimin keeps on crying and yelling for be free but non of the nurses care about it.

"Park Jimin!"
Jungkook called but the omega who keeps on squirming to be free

He rushed inside as he saw the doctor took a medical syringe and a bottle of unfamiliar liquid inside it

"yah! Park Jimin! look at me!!"
Jungkook said grabbing both of Jimin's shoulders and stare deep into his eyes

His muscles started to relax and began to calm down slowly. Not to mention his crystal tears keeps falling from the corner of his eyes like a waterfall.

Jimin sobbed as his eyes never leaving Jungkook's as they felt a connection between them until Jimin realise the nurses were still there, he screamed again and clutch onto Jungkook tightly as his life depends on him. The alpha wrapped his strong arms around the fragile omega to calm him down as the doctor approached them and do the injection on Jimin's left shoulder.

The cries and screams substitute with a calm breathing coming from the patience. Jungkook sighed in relief before slowly lay Jimin down on the bed and tugged him under the blanket.

Bright light passed through the curtains successfully brightening Jimin's ward making the said omega stirred in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes to look over his surroundings in confusion.

"when did i came to hospital.."
Jimin mumbled as he could feel his left arm was heavy to be moved

By using his free hand, he rubs his sleepy eyes before turn to his left side which is successfully to make the omega flinch in shock.

Jungkook who's still sleeping with one of his arm is holding onto Jimin's. Some sleepy sounds can be heard coming from the alpha before he slowly open his eyes, looking at the completely puzzled Park Jimin.

"w-what.. -"

"are you alright??? wait, I'll call for a doctor"
Without letting the omega muttered any single word, Jungkook went to get doctor

Jimin still in the same position, dumbfounded. He didn't know what to react but then his hand reached for his plastered forehead and hissed in slightly pain before pulling back his hand.

Soon later, Jungkook pushed open the door following by a beta doctor with a short nurse behind him. Jimin look over them with horror is written on his face.

The omega backing away until his back hit the backrest of the bed, covering his face with his arms to try getting rid of strangers figure standing in front of him.

"Park Jimin, it's okay- it's only doctor and nurse here, you're safe"
Jungkook really not know how he got a confident to pursue the omega but it's worked

Jimin lifted his head up slowy, meeting with Jungkook's calming brown orbs and minty cinnamon scent that lingering around him successfully relaxing the tensed omega. The alpha nods towards the doctor before let him doing his work while he is crossing his arms, watching them from a good distance to not disturbing the process.

Jungkook noticed that Jimin frequently flinch and avoid any contact with the doctor and nurse. Sometimes he could glance over where Jungkook is standing to make sure that he still there.

After some good minutes, the doctor and nurse backing away and signaling Jungkook to come near Jimin's bed.

"Mr Jeon, your omega seems to get trauma by what was happened to him yesterday"
The doctor informed making Jungkook frowning in response

But not his wolf that is howling proudly after hearing the doctor said 'your omega'

"and this might be effect him for awhile or forever but just until he got to fight it, Park Jimin should stay in hospital until tomorrow for our last check up"
Jungkook nods before the doctor excuses himself

Now, only the duo left in the same room. Jimin clenched tightly on the blanked that covering his small body. Jungkook went to the side of the bed and take a seat at the free seat that placed next to Jimin.

"do you want to eat anything? the doctor didn't tell me anything about you can't eat from the time being or something"
Jungkook asked the frightened omega

🌼🌼🌼

The food delivery man just left the room after got his payment from Jungkook, the alpha put the McDonald's paperbag on the table near Jimin who just fiddling his small fingers.

"eat before the food getting cold"
Jungkook said using his authority voice and sit at the same chair from earlier

Jimin didn't move, keeping his eyes stick to his lap making Jungkook rolled his eyes before took the food and place everything on the table to easier the omega to eat the food. There's large bowl of chicken porridge, large sized fries, sauce and large cup iced lemon tea displayed. Since Jimin fallen sick, Jungkook ordered porridge instead of burger.

"Park Jimin"
Jungkook called making the omega flinched

For the tenth time, Jungkook sighed before took the bowl of porridge and stirring them using the plastic spoon gently. He repeating the action awhile before brings the spoonful of porridge near Jimin's closed mouth.

"eat, jimin"
The alpha said sternly making Jimin open his mouth in hesitation

Jungkook keeps feeding the omega silently until the food reached near the bottom bowl. Jimin can't finishing the whole bowl of that porridge as he shook his head, signaling he already full. Jungkook sat the bowl on the table and offering the omega the drink. Jimin took the cup and take a few sips before replacing it at the same table.

"now, tell me how you can lying unconscious on the floor with bleeding forehead"
Jungkook said while crossing his arms

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!