60💜

The room filled with laughter that only came out from the mouth of Jeon Jungkook. He is now lying on his back on the bed while laughing hard causing the poor Jimin to blush in embarrassment just because he lose the game tenth time in row. Jimin clutched on the controller tightly before a pout performed on his face.

"you meanie hyung! you must do something to make me lose right?! did you use hacker?!"
The omega snapped as Jungkook laughed even more.

"Shit, Park Jimin? Hacker? Oh my god"
Jungkook managed to speak before he burst into laughter once again.

Jimin only watching the alpha laughed at him while pouting. He then put the controller aside and cross his arm, trying his best to shut a scary glare at Jeon Jungkook.

"what's wrong with that cute puppy eyes?"
The alpha asked as the laughter still couldn't stop anytime soon.

"I'm mad at you, don't talk to me"
Jimin huffed and standing up to walk to the door frame.

"nah ah, you aren't going anywhere baby chick. Let me help you"
Jungkook said smiling.

He reaching out his arm to pull Jimin and make him sit between his thighs on the bed. The omega gasped in surprise but Jungkook already locked him to sit there in defeat. Jungkook only smiled as he sniffed Jimin's hair before he grabbed the controller and make Jimin hold it in his small hands.

Putting his chin on Jimin's head, Jungkook held Jimin's hand along with the controller and started the game. Jimin was initially a bit awkward to play a game with Jungkook who guided him very closely. Jungkook seems to be busy focusing on the video game while Jimin enjoys the warmth from Jungkook making him flustered.

"woah, I won!"
Jimin said while smiling from ear to ear.

The alpha didn't say anything but he just nods and ruffles Jimin's soft blonde hair. He also smiled when he saw Jimin closed his eyes and leans into the touch.

"oh, it already passed afternoon! let's prepare for lunch!"
Jimin said when his eyes landed on the wall clock in Jungkook's bedroom.

"don't want to, give me a few minutes more"
Jungkook said as he buried his face on Jimin's scent gland, inhaling the sweet scent from the omega repeatedly.

"no, no, no! you need to eat or else you will fall sick Jungkook hyung ah!"
Jimin said and pulling Jungkook's muscular arm with him to the kitchen.

The alpha was busy pouting while mumbling that he want to stay in the bedroom longer with him but Jimin just pretending that he didn't hear anything. As soon as they reached the downstairs, Jimin couldn't help but to smile widely by the scene in front of him.

"Happy birthday Jeon Jungkook!"
All of them yelled in unison.

There were Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and even Taehyung present at the living room with a ton of food on the table and the most important thing is, cake. All of them began to sing happy birthday followed by Jimin as well who was standing next to the alpha. Jungkook just standing there, looking on the floor with an almost non existent smile on his face.

"thank you"
He said under whisper.

"oh now Jeon Jungkook knew how to respect others? I'm so touched"
Taehyung said as he pretended to wipe his fake tears.

They laughed at Jungkook and Taehyung who seemed didn't get along together well but they are still friends after all. Jungkook sighed as he took a seat near the table which was filled with foods and he can guessed that some of them was Jin hyung's dishes.

"hurry up and slice the cake already Jeon"
Namjoon said, showing his cute dimple.

"aish, this is so childish"
Jungkook mumbled as he know they will probably hear him but he doesn't care, not like he really meant it.

Jimin who was sitting between Taehyung and Jin only watch Jungkook cut the cake in enjoyment, the white cake seemed so beautiful with the simple icing here and there so he assumed that it was vanilla cake. He rarely saw Jungkook eating sweets instead of ice cream, most of the time he saw the alpha sipping his bitter caffeine every time. Not going to lie but right now Jimin is trying his best to not giggle out loud of his thought about how cute Jungkook is actually.

"I thought it was vanilla cake"
Jimin said when he saw the color inside of the cake is orange instead of yellow.

He bad he loves to eat something sweet, he doesn't really fond of orange cake so maybe he will pass today. He was a bit sad causing a small pout performed on his face.

"it is carrot ice cream cake, this is Jungkook's favorite and i promise you will love this too"
Jin said while raising both his thumbs up to assure the smaller omega who just smiled and nods his head

A sudden yell disturbing their conversation as Yoongi hit the back of Jungkook's neck when the said alpha already took a bite from his sliced cake secretly, it wasn't his fault because Jungkook doesn't want the ice cream to melt so it's better for him to eat them quickly. Jin just rolled his eyes while Jimin giggled softly at the thought of how adorable Jungkook is.

"Kim fucking Taehyung did you took my banana milk?!"
Jungkook asked as his eyes landed on the milk carton in Taehyung's hold

"what? you also have one by your side! Jimin too! Look!"
Taehyung defended himself and pointed to his poor best friend who was sipping the milk in peace

"i want that! give me that!"
Jungkook demanded making Jimin raised his eyebrows

"but you also have one!"

"yours look even more tastier!"

The others feel like to facepalm their face. Jungkook isn't that cold with his friends but he was a total jerk. Jimin just lifelessly watching the alpha finishing his banana milk with protest as Jin just smiling at him assuredly.

"you can have another one-"

"it will be mine too!"

***

okay this is mess, better edit this later
I will open if you want to request any fluff, I'd love it!
let's see if there's less than 50 comments I will not update tomorrow 😚
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!