69💜

A soft growl can be heard coming from the alpha who was on his knees in front of Jimin wrapped up with a bundle of blankets to keep him warm. Jungkook examining the hand print on Jimin's wrist while clenching his teeth, he hates seeing Jimin hurt.

"I can believe he hold you this tight! Like, what the fuck?! He even left his ugly hand print on you! that jerk! should I cut his hand off and-"

"yah, hyung ah! It's okay! You don't need to worry sick about me"
Jimin cut him off with slight giggles.

This had caused a warm sparks inside of Jungkook's system as he watch the omega giggling with a cold patch plastered on his forehead. Some red blush appeared on his cheeks too. He swears Jimin got his soft side in his heart lingerie around his small fingers. He sighed before he reaching out his hand to caress Jimin's soft cheeks with full of care, afraid that he will hurt Jimin too.

"yah, hyung ah d-don't look at me like that! maybe I will get another nosebleed and put you in another trouble"
Jimin said breaking the eye contact with a really deep red blush on his face.

Jungkook let out a low chuckles and continue rubbing the cotton soaked with ointment around Jimin's wrist. He found the omega bite his bottom lip when his small hand was being engulfed into Jungkook's warm hand.

"I'm glad that tomorrow is weekend"
Jimin mumbled as he cuddled more with the blankets, desperately trying to make himself feels warm.

The alpha hummed in response as he lifting himself up from the floor and sit next to the freezing cold omega. He casually get under the cover too and cuddle to Jimin's side, buried his face into his blonde hair.

"hyung! you can't do this! you will get sick too!"
Jimin said while pushing Jungkook away from him but his strength was nothing to be compared to the alpha.

"no need to push me! my antibodies are strong enough, I'm an alpha remember? So don't worry about me"
Jungkook said as he cuddled as close as possible with Jimin who was silently blushed in embarrassment.

"but still you will-"

"shh! shh! You just need to let me transferring my natural body heat to you"
He cut Jimin off as he whispered dangerously slow to his ear sending shivers down to his spine.

That's how Jimin experienced his second nosebleed in his life when Jungkook was around. The whole house was turned upside down with Jungkook who was trying to look for a tissue box in each kitchen cabinets.

Meanwhile Taehyung apartment was filled with pants and heavy breathes. Both of them we're looking deep into each other's eyes. The owner of the apartment who had a messy hair and swollen lips was looking at the alpha with flustered face and a pair of wide eyes, couldn't believe what they had done just now.

"h-hyung ah, a-are you-"

"you don't like it?"
Yoongi sounded gentle making Taehyung's heart beating one hundredth time faster than ever.

"no, no! J-just I was- mphm!"

A soft lips pressed against his out of sudden making Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, too shy to make eye contact with the bold alpha. Yoongi was able to let out a soft chuckle before he slammed his lips once again. The pure kiss was able to make Taehyung terrified if Yoongi can hear his crazy heart beat that will probably escape from his ribcage.

"you like it?"
He asked the same question again only to get an eager nods from the omega.

"when did you start having feelings towards me Taehyung ah?"
Yoongi asked next to his ear

"i-i don't k-know, maybe I j-just realised this a few d-days-"
The older stole a peck from him, cutting him off in process

"don't lie to me Kim Taehyung"
Yoongi said and pecking him again

"o-o-okay! okay! It w-was when the first t-time we m-met in tuition class!!"
Taehyung become stuttered mess and not to mention his red face burning in embarrassment.

Yoongi nodded his head as he still glued his eyes to look at the omega's dark brown orbs without any single feeling of hesitation. The alpha was too confident and this might cause Taehyung to feel intimidated by him.

"it's been a few years, you should tell me about this sooner Taehyung ah"
He said and bring his hand up to pat Taehyung's head to ease him from any stressful thought.

"i-it just.. i used to cover this since you and Jungkook suddenly seemed kinda closed with Eunmi when you guys entered middle school so i don't want to ruin anything"
Taehyung confessed, looking down on his lap to avoid eye contact with the older

"I'm such a fool, you really should tell me about this or i will not wasting my time over that rich girl! It weren't me and Jungkook who was willing to hang out with her actually"
Yoongi admitted while scratching his not so itchy neck.

"should I believe you?"
The omega mumbled, peeking shyly under his long eyelashes

Once again he felt a lips pressed on his making his eyes grow wider. He only watched Yoongi back away with serious expression written all over his face.

"how about that?"

"y-you can't just l-leaning in and suddenly stole a p-peck from me to prove that you can b-be trusted!"
Taehyung glad that he wasn't whined out loud in front of the alpha.

"if that so then I'm sorry"
Yoongi said, not changing the tone of his voice.

A pregnant silence butted in their conversation and once again the room they just looking into each other eyes. There's something happening between them causing both of them to lean in until their lips met. This time Taehyung wasn't saying anything but just closing his eyes and enjoying the kiss.

"I like you, so much"

***

Taegi again!
Forgive me for any mistakes!
Follow me for new updates!
Thank you!