32💜

Insufficient sleep has caused jungkook to look like a living corpse. Dark circles under Jungkook's eyes followed by his pale face and hair strewn in various directions causing Jin to be more worried about his current condition

Jin had made the boy wear thick clothes before getting into the car and turning on the engine.

"h-hyung, where are we going?"
Jungkook asked through his sore throat

"we are on our way to hell to sell all your egos and prides there so i can buy a hospital and then be a director there"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, not really understanding why he had agreed to come with Jin to a place he himself did not know in the first place.

"wake me up when we had arrived"
The alpha said and seeking for comfort on the passenger seat before closing his eyes.

"I'll let the satan wake you up instead"

Jungkook knew there was no point in arguing with Jin hyung since he has no energy to talk anymore so he just closed his eyes to take a short nap.

While Jin who was busy babbling, he heard Jungkook snoring softly making him sigh at the younger.

Instead of Jin smacking him hard to wake him up, a small hand shook him carefully in hesitation as Jungkook finally stirred up from sleep.

"holly fuck-"
Jungkook startled when he saw Jimin is standing right beside him, his car door was wide open

"j-jin hyung asked m-me to wake you u-up, I'm s-sorry.."
Jimin stuttered mess, unknowingly why he said sorry

The alpha only shook his head before make himself inside his own house. He looked around, everything was neat and perfectly clean than usual. Jungkook turned around making Jimin accidently bumped into his chest his eyes stick on the floor all the time.

"are you the one who has cleaned this whole house?"
Jungkook asked the younger

"i-i.. -yes"
Jimin said without sparing him a glance

"I let you stay here to rest! Not to be one of my new maid!"
The alpha raised his voice making Jimin flinched

In the distance, Jin only watching them with a sad look plastered on his handsome face. He sighed in frustration and leave the house using the back door, he will text them later saying that he needs to go to hospital since he got an emergency call.

"i-i will feel a b-burden if i stay h-here for free... so i c-cleaned up a bit"
Jimin stuttered in fear

Jungkook's sour pheromones were everywhere inside the house causing Jimin to feel overwhelmed by the scent. He keeps looking over the floor all the time until he heard the alpha groan loudly.

"what burden?! you can do anything else instead of cleaning! Maybe you can spend your fucking day dating with that guy? go on! Date with him, kiss him! Tell him how much did you like him and then get married! Easy!"
Jungkook said in frustration

Jimin's pair of glistening eyes looking the the alpha with confusion written on his face.

"i don't l-like woohyun"
The omega said with shaky voice

"oh really? I'm sorry, actually you love him right? Then go, confess to him"
Jungkook snapped, he still didn't get it

"jungkook! no, i don't like him nor love him!"
Jimin finally yelled to the alpha

He heard Jungkook chuckled.

"and now you good at playing with the other feelings? oh my! Is this Park Jimin?"
Jungkook said through sarcasm

"jungkook please listen to me!"
The omega said grabbing both of Jungkook's arms

With that Jungkook released himself from Jimin's hold and sit on the couch at the living room. The omega don't want to lose so he followed him and standing right in front of him.

"i was never be Woohyun's boyfriend, he only asked me out for date that day because he needs my help.."
Jimin said softly, his throat hurting from yelling earlier

By looking at Jungkook's expression Jimin knew the alpha was confused so he took a really deep breath.

"he asked me about what omega usually like because he want to confess to his crush, just it, i swear! I only help him preparing the gift for his crush since her birthday is next week. We are nothing Jungkook ah"
Jimin said as Jungkook now found difficulty to breath.

"you should say it from the beginning! You left me hanging all alone! I like you from the start and i don't know how come you never notice me! I even feel like losing my hope with you and i start looking for my childhood crush and it turned out to be you too! Do you know how suffocating i am right now?"
Jungkook seemed paler than before, tears started to running down his face without his permission

"you know i never feel happy until i received the information about my minie? I was too happy finally i can met him but he is actually you! The person who in front of me all the time! Whom i thought is dating Cha Woohyun making my heart ache Jimin ah"
Now the tears running faster but Jungkook was quick enough to wipe them using his sweater paw

"j-jungkook, y-you.. k-kookie?"
Jimin stuttered and now this is his turn to burst into tears

The alpha only chuckles looking at him with tears falling from his eyes non stop, just like a few days ago.

"yeah, are you happy now? Happy to see me like this? Desperate for an omega"
Jungkook voice getting hoarse

Jimin shook his head, all of this just a misunderstanding by the way.

"n-no, it's-"

"enough of all this bullshit"
Jungkook cut him off

He feels like his head was being knocked by a hard metal, he mentally groaned to erase the thought away.

Blame his eyes for not letting him sleep for the four days and also blame his mind for being paranoid for Jimin existence around him.

"hyung!"

It was the last word he heard before he felt his head knocked to the floor and everything went black.

***

Please leave your vote and comment
I'll reply as soon as possible
Thank you