76💜

"you can't even stand with my luxurious scent yet you dare to stick up with my Jeon Jungkook, you are so brave"
She said with a hint of bitterness laced in her voice.

Jimin found his mouth refuse to open, he can't saying anything to reply the girl in the fancy winter clothes. Then, he heard the clicking sounds again until the girl was only a few steps away from him. 

"Look at me"
Eunmi demanded as she use her slender fingers to hook Jimin's chin, forcing him to look into her burning anger eyes.

A dark chuckle escaped from her mouth before she caressed Jimin's face lightly. Non of them uttering any single word to break the silence especially Jimin who was scared to the bone right now. He afraid if the girl might do something bad to him.

"i said look at me!"
Eunmi repeated as she grabbed a handful of Jimin's soft blonde hair and yanked his head to look at her face.

Jimin is now shaking real bad, probably his panic attack will kick him anytime. The grip on his hair was hurting his scalp and he feels like at the edge of tears. He heard the girl chuckled before she makes him look at her with force.

"now you already brave to ask for expensive things huh? are you desperate to feel spoiled like a sugar baby that much Park Jimin ssi?"
The words feel like piercing through Jimin's heart, he began to feel angry as he tried to remove her hand away.

"I'm not a gold digger! He gave me this as my birthday present-"

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence because a hand landed on his right cheek and causing a loud slap sound echoing the space. He brought his hand to hold his aching skin as he glare at the girl.

"birthday present? hah, you are not deserve this you know?"
She tugged on the scarf harshly.

Eunmi examined the material as a smirk plastered on her face. She traced her fingers along the clothe silently, as Jimin was holding himself back from attacking the girl right now. Then, they make eye contact and this time Jimin didn't hesitate to look at her deep in her eyes.

"you are getting brave I see! Oh yes, happy birthday Park Jimin"

Jungkook runs at the thought that he will probably late for his last class, he is actually excited only when he got the same class with Jimin and he won't waste his time to get a seat next to the said omega. He can see the door frame of his class as he slower his step and walk inside the class. Most of the students already presented filling the front seat but his eyes caught a small omega with his head on the table at the back of the class.

A smile plastered on his face as he walked straight to Jimin's direction. He thought that the omega was purposely lying his head on the table but then he heard some soft snores coming from the omega.

"yah, are you sleeping Jiminie?"
Jungkook asked as he got no response from Jimin.

He sighed before he took a couple of his books and put them in front of Jimin to hide the sleeping omega from being mentioned by the professor. Jungkook ruffles his hair gently with pure adoration can be seen sparkling from his eyes. Then, he watched his surrounding to make sure that all of the other students wasn't paying attention to them before Jungkook leaning towards the omega and stole a short peck on his puckering lips and another peck planted on his right puffed cheek.

Jungkook backed away quickly with a smile of satisfaction. Just in time the lecturer step inside after he done ruffling Jimin's hair for the last time as he focus on the middle aged man starting his class. He realized that for the whole period during the class the lecturer keep glancing towards Jungkook's side in suspicious.

Jungkook without thinking longer shut the lecturer with a glare as finally the older man began to focus on the other student. Soon, their class ended with students rushing out from the class. Jungkook who had done tidying his books gently trying to wake the sleeping omega up.

"Jiminie, wake up! let's head home"
Jungkook whispered, not wanting to surprise Jimin.

He heard the omega whined as he shook his head, refusing to wake up anytime soon. Jungkook only smile as he ruffles Jimin's hair again with care.

"you can't sleep here all day Jimin, want me to carry you to my car?"
Jungkook asked and he watched Jimin shook his head for the second time in disapproval.

After a few moments, Jimin finally lift his head up from the table surface as Jungkook noticed Jimin's eyes were a bit swollen, his cheeks flustered and hair messy into every direction. The alpha raised his eyebrows in curiosity as he grew worried about Jimin is this state.

"Jimin are you okay?"
He asked carefully looking at the omega closing his eyes to not letting the sleep go away.

"I'm good.."
Jimin mumbled sleepily

"but you're not seem-"

"i just woke up from sleep remember?"
The omega cut him off as Jimin began to walk pass Jungkook without hesitation.

The alpha decided to shrug it off and run to catch up with Jimin at the front as he walks by his side. He assumed that what  Jimin said earlier was right for now but he still making a mental note to ask about this later when they arrived home.

***

This chapter is quite boring...
Don't be a silent reader!
Follow me for more updates!
Thank you!