1💜

"did you smell that?"
the younger alpha asked, eyeing his surroundings with a pair of wide eyes

"what do you mean kook- ah?"
the older question him back curiously

"are you kidding me yoongi hyung? the scent of fresh blossom flower!!"
Jungkook whispered yelled making the older frowning more

"how bad i want to curse you but we have a class with Mrs Han right now, maybe she'll be babbling non stop if we late again, it will be annoying as fuck"
the hyung shrugged his broad shoulders

[...]

"jungkook oppa! we already decide that you'll be the group leader! fighting!"
a sweet voice coming from a girl sitting across the alpha speak

Jungkook showing no interest, he just continue flipping his black pilot inked pen between his fingers calmly.

"yah! Ra Eunmi sii, don't call him oppa you idiot, do you want to die soon?"
Minhyuk said, bumped his elbow with hers

The girl pouted, not looking at the alpha as she saw the lecture rushed into their class.

"okay class, I'm supposed to have a meeting right now but before I'm leaving, I'd like to introduce a new transferred student who just transferred from busan,  you may come inside" the female lecture who in late 30's announced with a blonde haired omega walked inside shyly after was being called.

That's it, the same fresh blossoming flower hit him once again. Jungkook's eyes grew a bit wide, sniffing on the said scent that lingering in the air.

"okay let's skip the introduction since i need to hurry, ah yes! jeon jungkook's group? you guys need one more member right?? can you except this new student into your group??"
The lecture asked raising her eyebrows in process

Jungkook was stunned by looking at the small omega, standing still next to the teacher with a pair of eyes looking down over the floor, completely ignored what the lecture asked. Neither of group members dare to speak, since Jungkook is the leader so they just let him decide.

"jeon jungkook- okay never mind, maybe you should go to Cha's-"

"yes we accept him"
Jungkook said, loud enough for the whole class to heard his deep dominant voice

"good then, i might let you guys discussing about your task for awhile alright? good luck everyone"
she said before leaving the classroom in hurry

Jimin then walked towards the said group of students and shyly throwing a soft smile to not be rude or something on his first day.

"hi"
Jimin waved shyly.

"hey! take a seat buddy!"
a beta named Woohyun said brightly

The omega nods before hesitantly taking a seat next to the so called group leader Jeon Jungkook.

"What's your name, new kid"
minhyuk asked showing his interest

"My name is-"

"I dont care who are you but just letting you know Jeon Jungkook is mine"
the wealthy looking girl said while throwing a glare at him

"come on, Eunmi he doesnt like you. why don't you go on a date with me?"
Chulsoo asked jokingly

"Eww i dont want you"
Eunmi reply disgustedly

They burst into laughter since they don't even take Ra Eunmi's words to heart.

"let's not be rushed and how about we introduce our name instead??"
the same guy asked getting some excited nods from others