39💜

It's been a few days since Jungkook met Jimin at the cafe and it was their last conversation before Jimin close himself from the alpha. Taehyung had tried so many way to make Jimin talk to Jungkook but he always trying to avoid the topic.

As what Jungkook had count, it's was the fifth day and he couldn't be more than struggle to take a chance to talk to Jimin.

The omega had attend collage but he still ignoring Jungkook everywhere.

Once Jungkook tailing him in the hallway, the omega scolded at him to not do that anymore with tears brimming his eyes. Then, the alpha had a courage to sit next to him in the class but Jimin change his seat immediately. Today, Jungkook tried to eat with him during lunch but he left as soon as Jungkook took a seat in front of him causing him to not eating his meal.

Jungkook sighed before making his way out of the cafe with some snacks to look for Jimin. He needs to make up everything or he afraid they will turn into strangers one day.

Meanwhile, Jimin was silently blaming himself for dashed out from the cafeteria just like that. At least he should buy something at the snack bar!

The omega hugs himself with the obviously three times bigger hoodie on his body. Jimin was never a fan of black color but he is wearing one right now, well it's because the hoodie actually wasn't belong to him in the first place. He needs the scent so he can survive through his agony days at college.

He walked around the staircase area, planning about returned to cafe to grab some snacks or not.

"Park Jimin ssi?"
A high pitched voice echoing through his eardrums making the omega turned around

Then, the smell of rich fragrant along with rich natural scent hit him causing his breath to hitch.

"Hi Ra Eunmi ssi"
Jimin said softly, he got no energy to become so extra right now

"wait a second, I smell alpha on you.. Hold up, is that Jungkook's scent?"
Eunmi asked frowning, she sniffs on the air repeatedly

The male omega began to feel uncomfortable by her action, he took a few baby steps backwards.

"I never see you guys together this week, how come his scent stick on you?"
She said in annoyance

Eunmi did observed each movement of Park Jimin in this college?

As the male omega didn't respond her, she dragged him forward by the collar causing Jimin to stumble on his feet by the sudden shock.

"I wonder if you have a mate mark with him"
Eunmi said while putting the hood down and exposing Jimin's pale collar bone

"y-yah, don't touch me!"
Jimin yelped when she suddenly touch his neck.

He backed away, scared of what Eunmi will do to him later by judging from her cold stare.

"you are so annoying"
She said before push him to the cold floor

Jimin hissed in pain but then he became panic when Eunmi caging him between her skinny legs.

"Eunmi! Don't!"

She ignored the panic male omega under her as she bent down to take off the hoodie, leaving Jimin only in his white plain tshirt tugged into his black skinny jeans.

Luckily Jimin wore something under the top.

Ra Eunmi shamelessly smelling the clothe as her gaze became darker.

"This is Jungkook's hoodie, I fucking knew it from the start!"
She yelled causing Jimin to flinch

"That's none of your business"
Jimin snapped but the girl laughs in response

"Did you just talk back to me?"
Her voice laced with venom until Jimin can feel goosebumps all over his body

The male backed away as he hook himself with both his elbows. He got no idea not to deal with this dark side of Ra Eunmi that no one ever knows.

"I thought I already told you to leave him alone! Don't you fucking dare to touch him!"
A loud voice echoing the empty staircase

Jimin began so burst into sobs while Ra Eunmi can feel her knees began to soft. Both of them look at the burning anger Jeon Jungkook who was standing with palms turned into fists.

Without being told, the girl run away as soon as Jungkook took a step forward. The alpha's gaze soften when his eyes landed on the sobbing Jimin on the floor.

The alpha kneeling down on the floor right before Jimin before he cupped the omega's face into his large palms, wiping the crystal tears away.

"yah, don't cry"
Jungkook said but nothing works

Jimin immediately burst into tears, crying his heart out when the alpha touched his face gently. He missed Jungkook's presence around him real bad.

"Do you hurt somewhere?"
The alpha asked as he checking up Jimin's elbows

There are some fresh scratches.

Jungkook growl in anger, he is ready to punch the girl named Ra Eunmi right now, right here.

As if Jimin knows Jungkook is about to explode he clings both of his arms around Jungkook next and burying his face into the alpha's hard chest, inhaling his scent in the same time to distract him.

"Let's go to infirmary"
Jungkook said, lifting Jimin up easily from the floor but the omega just shook his head quickly

"no need, it's not hurts at all"
Jimin replied in panic, he scared if people found him in Jungkook's embrace like this

The alpha stared at him for a good moments before he brought him to the empty room just near the corner. Jimin who was in confusion sit on the wooden chair without saying anything. The omega gasped softly when Jungkook suddenly on his knees before him.

Jungkook hold Jimin's forearms gently to apply some cream on his scratch, following by the other side.

"done"
He whispered, backing away from the omega.

"t-thank you"
Jimin mentally scold himself for stutter while breaking the eye contact

He heard Jungkook sigh slowly and stood in front of him as if trying to say something he had been hiding for a long time. However, his mouth felt like was being glued so tight that no words could be uttered.

"If you don't have anything to say then i will go first, thank you again for your help"
Jimin said and walked towards the door frame

"Jimin wait! Just for a second"
The alpha holding Jimin's wrist to prevent him from leaving

Jimin stopped his trace then he waited for Jungkook to speak. Not minding their connected hand.

"Can I- I mean, are you free tonight? Because I would like to bring you out"
Jungkook said without hesitation

Once again they had fallen into a hole of silence, Jungkook had just opened his mouth to speak but Jimin quickly cut him off

"I don't have any plan for tonight"

That caused Jungkook feels sparkling inside of his system, feeling too eager out of nowhere.

"I'm not sure, sorry"
Jimin mumbled the last part

***

Feedback please?
OMG I'm going to reach 40th chapter soon!
How about double update?
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!!