27💜

"yah that's rude"
The reaction of Jimin after listening to the whole explanation Taehyung about Eunmi

"ever heard I said she's adorable?"
Taehyung said making both of them snickered together.

What a good timing, the lecturer just entered and start the class without wasting time. The omega began to take every single notes like what the lecturer speak at the front.

🌼🌼🌼

Yoongi saw his friend at the back at the class, smiling sheepishly by himself. That's strange. He took a seat next to Jungkook but the younger seems in his own world, looking down on his lap.

"what gotten into your mind bastard?"
The older snapped, feeling too scared for his only friend

"hm? oh nothing"
Jungkook said shrugging

That's it, yoongi poked his cheek lightly making Jungkook a bit startled by the sudden contact. He glares at the older as yoongi finally sighed in relief.

"yeah, that's the Jeon Jungkook I've known"
yoongi said casually as the younger throwing a glares at him

"what is it?"
Jungkook asked massaging his temple

"what do you mean by 'what is it' dude? you smiling alone! what the fuck?"
Yoongi muttered as Jungkook slightly feels embarrassed when the older caught him acting like that

Jungkook just chuckled awkwardly while yoongi just rolled his eyes, completely not understand about Jungkook's suddenly behavior.

"you know what? Eunmi caused a scene with yoongi oppa earlier at cafe! but don't she likes Jungkook oppa though? She even disturbing Yoongi oppa date with Taehyung ssi"
The girl seated in front of them spoke to her friends, unknowingly grabbing the alpha attention in the same time

"did Taehyung had something with him?? I don't know anything!! Oh my godness!"
The other girls squealed

"they ate together until Eunmi came, I enjoyed looking at them being all lovey as oppa fed him, I swear to God but Eunmi destroyed the moment! she's annoying!"
the girl said fangirling over the 'couple' and continue talking with her friends

With that Jungkook bumped his elbow to Yoongi's making the older shut his head towards him, exposing his slight blushed face after hearing the conversation. He raised his eyebrows as Yoongi let out a nervous laugh and pretending busying himself with books and stationary.

"you better tell me everything yoongi hyung ah"
Jungkook treating the older

"just like you idiot"
Yoongi said rolling his eyes

🌼🌼🌼

Later, Jimin's class had met to the end as he walked alone since Taehyung has one more class to attend. When he just passed the corner of the hallway, he saw Jungkook leaning his back patiently against the wall.

He heard some whispering sounds and when he glanced over his surroundings, he saw a group of girl at the locker already looking at his direction. Jimin grew uncomfortable as he just walk by them, trying his best to ignore the look they throwing at him.

His hand that he used to clench on his tote bag tightly was being grabbed by someone making he flinched by the sudden contact. In a blink of eyes Jimin turned his head to the back, caught Jungkook who's still holding his hand while looking at him blankly.

"last go back"
Jungkook said as he began to drag the omega to the parking lot

"y-yah, no n-need to hold my hand"
Jimin stuttered

The alpha stopped walking as he raised his eyebrows at him before he caught a group of students glancing at them. He throws a glare towards them and continue dragging Jimin who's refusing to be hold.

"I told you to ignore them"
Jungkook finally spoke as soon as they arrived at the parking lot

"i-i can't.. I've never been into this situation so I don't know how to deal with it"
Jimin said as his voice getting lower by each words

"fine"
Without pushing the boy anymore, Jungkook opened the door for Jimin as he assuring him to get inside

The whole ride feels longer than usual. Jungkook's phone rang grabbing the both males attention as he quickly plugged in his earpod, eyes still focused on the road.

"hello Jungkook ah, do you have any classes right now?"
The caller asked

"ah Namjoon hyung no I'm on my way home, why?"
Jungkook said before pushing the break panel at the red traffic light

"then, can you come to my office? I have the information you asked already"
The alpha glanced over his side catching Jimin silently playing with his small fingers

"sure, but let me drop Jimin off at home first after that I'll go straight to your office"
Jungkook said getting the agreement from the older before the end the call

As what Jimin had heard, yes Jungkook will not be at home from a while and he doesn't have a clue about where will he heading to. Without exchanging glance to each other, Jimin just make himself out of the car and straight to the house as he is being welcomed by the maids.

Jungkook pushed his fuel paddle making his car moves faster. Soon later he arrived at the big police station of the Seoul, went to the older office located at the third floor of the building using a lift. He knocked the door trice before getting the permission to enter the said room.

Namjoon welcomed him with a smile as he assuring the younger to take a seat across him by the table. They began their conversation and it's slowly putting Jungkook in tension as the time passed.

In another side, Jimin is pouting slightly scrolling down his laptop as he is looking for another apartment with a good rent. It's not like he is uncomfortable being with jungkook here but he thought that maybe he couldn't rely on him too much.

He spending almost one and half hour in front of his laptop as sleepiness started to take over him. No use to fight against his heavy eyes so he laid his head on his crossed arms on the table to seek for comfort before drifting to darkness.

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!! and-
I didn't double check this chapter so i think there might be a lot of mistakes
I'm sorry!!