40💜

A squeal escaped Taehyung's mouth who is shaking the soul out of his best friend's body repeatedly. The smaller whined and trying his best to push the weird omega away but  his strength was nothing to be compared to Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung!! Enough!!"
Jimin said as the said omega smiling sheepishly at him

"Did you guys make everything up already? Really? Without telling me? I think I'm your best friend! How dare you do this to me"
Taehyung said pouting

Too many questions addressed to him made Jimin feel dizzy so he closed his best friend's mouth with his palm, trying to breath normally or else he this Kim Taehyung guy will be a dead meat tonight.

"Tae! Don't ask too many questions! It caused me to feel dizzy right now"
Jimin said rubbing his forehead

"Awe, I'm sorry but hey! You didn't give him answer yet right? You should say yes in the first place!"

"I said I will think about it"
Jimin sighed looking at his excited best friend

"here is your phone so you better text him to pick you up at 8 tonight"
Taehyung said, handing Jimin his phone

"you think this is right?"
He asked in hesitation but the older just replied him with a quick nods

Jimin gulped, he scrolling down his contact  until he found Jungkook's number. He tap the icon and he began to think of what to say to the older.

"pick me up at 8 sharp tonight before I change my mind"
Jimin mumbled while typing on his phone keyboard

Surprisingly, the alpha immediately replied him an 'okay' as soon as the message has been read. A thin smile etched on Jimin's lips after getting the reply but faded when his best friend named Kim Taehyung could not stop teasing him.

"okay I will stop, let's go to dress you up"
Taehyung said and dragging the poor omega to his bedroom.

"Tae I don't need to dress up-"

"shh shh, first go and take a nice shower so you can freshen up"
Taehyung said, pushing Jimin into the bathroom

Even though Jimin did not want to follow Taehyung's order, he knew that it was better for him to cooperate or Taehyung will not hesitate to drop him off at Jungkook's mansion right now. Jimin finished his shower and put on his white plain shirt with his favorite printed sheep pants and stepped out from the bathroom.

Taehyung was quick to make him sits at the edge of his bed and use a small towel to dry his natural blonde hair gently.

"aish, I have no idea how to dress you up! You looked already perfect Jimin ah!"
The taller whined

"i know"
Jimin said before he burst into giggles

Red blush spread on his face making he looks more adorable. Instead of getting annoyed, Taehyung joining him giggling too while still drying Jimin's hair with the towel.

"i think you need to look cute tonight so something oversize will help"
Taehyung said looking inside his closet

"do you still have Jungkook's grey hoodie with you?"
He asked casually while busying himself to look for a pair of skinny jeans

"are you kidding me Kim Taehyung? You asked me to wear Jungkook's hoodie when I going to meet him?"
Jimin seemed panic

Then there was a small fight between the two of them until Jimin gave up and let Taehyung fully dressed him up to meet Jungkook as promised. Jimin looking at his own reflection in the mirror when he applied a thin layer of lip balm causing Jimin's lip to naturally turn to pinkish color.

His light curly hair was already done and also he put on some moisturiser on his face. Jimin standing up to look at the full body mirror, he is wearing Jungkook's grey hoodie, Taehyung's skinny jeans and white sneakers. Overall, he just wearing something casual and he loves it.

Jimin feels his phone vibrate, showing a new notification popped out on his lock screen.

"I have arrived at parking lot, you can take your time to come here..-Holly shit I never know Jeon Jungkook can be this gentle"
Taehyung gasped when he read out loud the text making Jimin blushes.

🌼🌼🌼

Jin is suffering because of he just chocked on his drinks. He wasn't deaf yet to not listening to the alpha's chuckles making he throws a sharp glare at him. He used his back hand to wipe the corner of his lips.

"don't chuckle like that by looking at my handsome face Jeon Jungkook"
The omega said, still glaring at him

Jungkook apologized and rolled his eyes at the older who was putting down his cup down on the table.

"so did you really asked Jimin out?"
Jin looking at him curiously, trying to read the emotion through Jungkook's poker face

The alpha nods, moving his eyes to look on the table not making eye contact anymore.

"he agreed?"

"he said he will think about it"
Jungkook said lowly as if he doesn't want Jin to listen to him

"wait.. he didn't give you the answer yet? It's almost 7 Jungkook ah, he probably will reject you at the last minute"
Jin exposed his concern towards the younger alpha

"should I text Taehyung to assure Jimin?"
He added but Jungkook quickly shook his head in disagreement

"It's okay Jin hyung, even if he reject me at the last minute.. I deserve it"
Jungkook sighed, seeming like he still put his hope high that Jimin will agree

"patience is key Jungkook ah"
Jin said while flashing him an assuring smile

One more sigh escaped from Jungkook mouth as he tried to show the older his thin smile too. The sign of he is thanking him without saying any words. The alpha leaning his back against the backrest of the chair, silently watching his blank screen phone with a hope Jimin will text him soon.

"I told you earlier, let me ask Taehyung to assure-"

"Hyung! He replied!"
Jungkook swear he was never feel this excited once in his life

A notification popped out when Jin was talking and it surprised Jungkook more when he realized that the text is from Jimin, he never thought the omega will text him right now.

"easy Jeon, you look like an excited bunny"
Jin joking when he saw Jungkook eagerly typing on his keyboard to send a reply to Jimin

***

I reached my 40th chapter!
I never thought i will go this far!
Btw, maybe i will update one more chapter
Feedback please?
Thank you!