68💜

"I'm already outside the library"
Jimin spoke to his phone

"yah, what are doing outside? go inside already, it's cold Jiminie"
The alpha playfully scold him.

Jimin let out a soft giggles before a long bench placed outside the public library catching his eyes. He waste no tume to sit on the empty bench before turning his attention back to Jungkook who was still on the other side of phone.

"I don't care, i want to wait for you"
He said smiling even though he knows that Jungkook can't see him.

"aish, you stubborn kid! Just give me a few minutes to meet my lecturer!"
Jungkook said in hurry as Jimin can assumed that he is running right now.

"okay, bye!"
Jimin said and earning the same bye from the other.

The omega puts his phone into his totebag as he watch the blue sky in silence. He enjoying the cold wind hitting his skin softly. Jungkook seemed to take a while to reach there. As Jimin was busy scanning his surrounding, his eyes landed on a vending machine placed just a few steps away from him causing a small smile crept on his face.

Jimin headed to the vending machine and insert his money to buy a chocolate drink since he is not fond of coffee. He popped the tab of the can before he took a sip, can wait to walk to his seat. The sweet taste of the chocolate was really suit his taste bud and Jimin couldn't help but to smile in satisfaction by the drink.

Then, he walks back to the bench but he found someone else sitting at the edge of the bench. Jimin doesn't want to make the person noticed about his existence so he just quietly sitting a bit far away from the stranger while waiting for Jungkook. Luckily the chocolate drink was able to distract himself from worrying about Jungkook who supposed to arrive about this moment.

"Park Jimin ssi? I don't know you were sitting there earlier"
A familiar voice said from his side

The omega turned around only to meet with his senior, Lee Taemin. He doesn't want to seem rude so he flashed the older with his smile and greet him too.

"what are you doing here Jimin?"
Taemin asked as Jimin looking on his lap.

"I'm waiting for someone, what about you sunbae?"
Jimin found himself asking

"I want to rest my feet from walking"
The older said pointing to his shoes.

Jimin only nods his head but then Taemin's eyes landed on the drink in his hold. The idea popped into his mind before he speak again.

"Jimin, can I have some? I tired walking"
Taemin asked looking at Jimin's confuse face.

"this almost finished, let me buy you another one-"

"no, it's fine! Don't waste your money! I'm okay with that"
The older cut him off to assure him

Jimin was a bit hesitant to give him the almost empty can but he still hand Taemin the drink since he feels bad about the older. He only watched Taemin gladly took the can and gulped down the chocolate drink as if he was never drink for ages. Jimin assumed that he must be really thirty in this cold weather but suddenly Taemin's action caused his breath to hitch.

The older licked around the tab hungrily. His tongue keeps rolling around to make sure he had licked the area again and again. Jimin could not help but to feel uncomfortable by the sight. He glance on his wrist watch to look for the time since Jungkook was taking forever to walk there.

"sunbae.. i think i will get inside since it's cold here.. excuse me"
Jimin said politely as he stood up from his seat looking at the older in the same time for some respect.

"huh? hey, don't get inside yet! i will hold your hand to keep you warm then, how about that?"
Taemin suggested as he was already reaching out to hold Jimin's hand.

"no it's okay, my friend will come anytime soon and I will wait inside"
Jimin said and tug his hand back softly.

Taemin doesn't seemed to release his hold anytime soon although Jimin obviously was trying to get rid from his hold. Jungkook was right, he should wait inside from the beginning because temperature had began to decrease causing Jimin's face become grew red.

"I believe he told you to release his hand, you jerk"
Jimin's eyes widen after hearing the familiar deep voice

The omega turned his head around only to meet with a tall alpha who was wearing some thick clothes over his well built body. However the hold on Jimin's wrist didn't loose an inch when Jimin tried to pulled his hand away.

"release him, are you deaf?"
Jungkook said sarcastically

He rolled his eyes to the senior before he steps closer and pulled Jimin away from him. Jimin accidently bumped on his hard chest because of the unstable balance. Now, Jimin's hand was free but there's some hand print around his small wrist obviously from the tight grip earlier.

"what are you waiting for? me to greet you politely as sunbae? Fuck off"
Jungkook said before he brought Jimin to the opposite direction.

They walk until they reached Jungkook's car and get inside. Jimin was freezing due to the temperature started to drop by minutes so he got no time be bothered by the alphas, he just letting Jungkook hold him in his chest.

"sorry I was late"
Jungkook said as he set the heater

"hm, that's alright.. i just cold..."
Jimin mumbled while trying to snuggle close to the seatrest to seek for comfort.

Before Jungkook was about to drive, he removed his coat and put it on top of Jimin who slowly drifted to sleep. He only smiled and drives away from the library with sleeping Jimin on the passenger seat.

***

another chapter to be edited
Forgive me for any mistakes
Thank you!