16💜

"well, for me he's nice and how about your story?"
Jimin said feeling little excited to know about jungkook's

The alpha sighed before sticking his eyes at the plain white ceiling silently. Jimin's body tensed, he shouldn't asked about this in the first place. His scent turned to sour sign of guilty as Jungkook just chuckled softly.

"you know what? I'm sleepy"
Jungkook said casually before dimmed the light in the living room by clapping his hands twice

Jimin got no energy left to amazed about that because he is secretly sleepy too. The omega closed his eyes and drifting to sleep a few moments later.

🌼🌼🌼

The smell coming from breakfast successfully woken up the omega from his slumber. Jimin gently rubs his eyes and scrunched up his nose before moving to the kitchen.

He saw the alpha is cooking the breakfast with rolled up sleeves and a black apron looking so intimidating in his eyes. Jimin accidently forgot how to breathe until Jungkook called for him, bringing him back to earth.

With all crimson red face, Jimin went to the kitchen island trying to help the older. Jungkook completely ignoring him making he huffed in annoyance as he walked to the top cabinet to pick some plates.

The omega secretly blaming himself for being short, he needs to tip toe to reach the plates. Jimin could feel some movements as Jungkook simply took the plates, leaving a mad Jimin behind while chuckling. He placed the breakfast on the table and wait for the grumpy omega to join him.

"no need to be angry at me, you can have all cartons of milk inside that fridge"
Jungkook said casually while cutting his bacon into pieces

"do you think it's funny?"
Jimin snapped with crossed arms over his chest

Why are they sound familiar?

"yah! do you think it's funny?!"

The words keep replying in Jungkook's mind like a broken record.

"yah, hyung are you okay?"
Jimin found himself asking even though he's mad at the alpha

Jungkook just shook his head signalling that he's good. Jimin couldn't help but to frown at the older.

"finish all of this and get ready, we are going to library"
The alpha said bluntly

"what for?"
Jimin asked with full mouth

"a date-"

As Jungkook couldn't finished his sentence yet, Jimin was choked on his food making he coughing repeatedly. The alpha quickly hand his a glass of water while chuckling.

Jimin patted his chest, glaring at the alpha with flustered face. Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows at him, trying to tease the omega.

"I'm not even finished talking already you silly, we're going to do information searching for the project but a date would be great too"
Jungkook chuckled for the tenth time

"yah, you jerk"
Jimin finally managed to speak as he looked away from jungkook

He went to the sink and doing his dishes with Jungkook waited for him patiently at the side with crossed arms.

"i hope he'll not messing around"
Jimin thought

🌼🌼🌼

Obviously Jungkook would be the one who picked the table at the back of library, as Jimin just following him close like a lost puppy. They are facing each other but mostly like facing their own computer while entering some of the websites to complete their work.