2💜

"Shhh,its not that bad"
the small boy says to comfort the little blonde haired omega that just scratch his knees.

"Ive told you dont run, why did you run a way from me?"

"I want you to chase me, are you mad at me?" then he burst into new set of tears.

"No, Im not"
the taller said while brushing away the tears

"Cmon, lets go to mommy"
referring to the little boy's mother

That is how they address eachother, both of their family are close like real family.

"Okay, but can you help me get up?"
The smaller pouts.

" Of course"
the boy said smiling softly

*ding ding ding*

"What the hell was that ?"
a low grunt came from an alpha who had his eyes on his phone screen to read the new notification

This time his phone start to vibrate, showing that he got a new phone call from the one and only Min Yoongi.

"Jungkook-ah i know that you haven't eat your breakfast yet, let's go to the new opened cafe near the mall?"
Yoongi said as he sound starving

"i don't feel like eating.. just go"
Jungkook said using his morning voice, obviously just woke up from sleep

Yoongi in another hand is rolling his eyes. Jungkook's attitude never change from when they met at middle school a few years ago.

"yeah ill be there to pick you up, better dressed already or you know what I'll do"
The male warned evilly

Jungkook groaned and forcefully went to shower and dressed up properly right before his friend could pick him up like what had been promised. The car was filled with comfortable silence instead of warm conversation between them.

Yoongi noticed that the latter keeps pinching on his bridge of nose to release his throbbing headache that obviously could be seen all over his face making he felt worry towards the said male.

"yah, are you okay?"
The older asked with his pair of eyes still focusing on the road

"yeah im fine, just a weird dream suddenly appeared"
he replied annoyingly

"when is the last time you get laid-"

"yahh yahh! you wanna die? not that type of weird you pervy guy!"
Jungkook growl at his already laughing mess friend

Deep inside him, he really want to know about that strange dream. He tried to think but not no clue making he sighed and closed his eyes to help his mind relax.

🌼🌼🌼

It's still early in the morning as the duo still having their lazy Saturday by watching television at Jimin's small apartment.

"Fuck"
gasped the soft voice

"What you pee yourself on your bed again? hell, Im not going to help you this time"
replied Taehyung rather quickly

Jimin peed himself on their junior year of highschool because he fell asleep after watching The conjuring

"No you idiot, don't bring the pass up!!"
Jimin whined

"then?"
Taehyung arched his eyebrows

"I forgot to buy groceries last night"
a whine escape from Jimin's throat

"I knew it already, I bought pancakes for us when I heading here. I placed them on your kitchen counter if you not realised"
He replied casually