78💜

"happy birthday Jimin!"

The room was being decorated with balloons, just like how they decorate the room for Jungkook's birthday last month but for today it was pastel blue and yellow color. The cake was ready on the table and many others snacks placed on the side. Jimin was surprised yet touched by their effort to celebrate his birthday like this, he was glad enough when some of them wishing him happy birthday but this is beyond his expectations.

The smiles plastered on his friends face causing his heart to warm and he likes the feeling so much. He was too busy admiring the scene in front of him until he wasn't realize his condition right now, lips are swollen and hair mess into everything direction. Jungkook too reflect the same sight as him making the thing kind of obvious.

"t-thank you, this is b-beautiful.."
Jimin mumbled before he chocked on his own sniff, he sobs quietly but the others cooed at him especially the other omegas.

Jungkook had a smile on his face as he wipes the crystal tears away from Jimin's face, he can't cry on his special day. It took a few moments until Jimin was able to breath properly again before he watched his surrounding once again with a huge smile.

"I'm s-sorry.. I'm overreacting since i haven't celebrate my birthday for ages"
Jimin said as he forced a laugh

"then we will celebrate your birthday everyday, we will blow candles and cut the cake into slices every day"
Jungkook exclaimed only to make Jimin giggles and wiped his own tears.

"man, Jeon Jungkook sounded cheesy!"
Taehyung teased earning a glare from the said alpha when the other friends laughing.

The two of them were really can't be together in a same room or else they scared if probably one of them will leave with a broken face or neck by slight fighting. Others seemed not really take serious on what they are fighting about because they know each other for ages and maybe some teases won't really hurt.

"yah, Jiminie! make a wish and blow a candle already! We want to take a bite of the cake too you know"
Jin said as he makes Jimin hold the plastic knife to cut the cake, not minding Jungkook and Taehyung who were busy bickering to each other and even bring the pass up about how Jungkook use to steal his banana milk from his bag and many more.

Jimin hold the knife carefully in front of the cake as he smiling from ear to ear, he is too excited to cut the huge cake first time in his life. Before this he only get to taste blueberry muffins or a small size cake for his birthday when Taehyung or Jin hang out with him when he used to stay at the orphanage. He then he cut the cake after he closes his eyes, blew the candles and make a wish. The other friends was busy clapping their hands as he put the first slice into a plate.

"I want to feed Jimin first!"
Taehyung exclaimed as he rushed to Jimin's side after he let go of Jungkook's collar, trying to choke the alpha to death.

"open your mouth Jimin say ahh"
He said so sweetly while Jungkook can be heard fake gagged in the background

"fuck, this is so childish"
Yoongi mumbled as he tried to lean close the the couch to get into a comfortable position to sleep.

"i don't think so"
Jungkook said and get up from his seat when he watched Jin hyung was feeding Jimin the cake too.

The alpha casually dragged Taehyung away by the back of his shirt like a puppy and tossed him aside, stealing the seat of the omega next to Jimin. He wasn't minding the series of curse Taehyung mumbled under his breath while making his way to the couch and seat at Jungkook earlier seat next to Yoongi who waste no time to put his head on Taehyung's lap, feeling comfortable out of sudden.

"Jiminie you got creams there"
Jungkook said pointing to his lips

Jimin curiously tried to wipe the cream away but Jungkook only shook his head and saying he missed the spot. He swear he was wiping the same area for the tenth time until Jungkook leans in and lick the cream on his lips shamelessly in front of everyone. Some gasps can be heard as Jungkook only grin happily when he backed away, looking at Jimin flustered red face in satisfaction.

"yah, get a room already you two"
Namjoon said as he earns a smack on his arm from his beautiful husband.

"don't say like that to my precious kids"
Jin warned making Namjoon nods his head quickly, not wanting to get into troubles.

"i want to feed you too, come on open your mouth and say aah"
Jungkook mocking Taehyung who was cursing at him and throw a random pillow him but to his disappointment, he missed the target.

Both Jungkook and Jimin smiled to each other as Jungkook fed Jimin so much with the cake, obviously not minding the cursing mess Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin cooing about the younger, Kim Namjoon's arm being gripped so tightly by his own husband to control his excitement and Min Yoongi who was already fallen asleep on Taehyung's lap. They were in their own world but until out of nowhere, he got an idea as he makes Jimin hold the spoon causing the clueless omega look at him with his innocence eyes.

"feed me, I want to get a taste too"
Jungkook whispered as he was never stop to flash a smile to Jimin.

Jimin was hesitating since he was nervous and was extremely shy when Jungkook act like this in front of everyone. With his small shaking hand, he scooped the cake and bring the spoon close to Jungkook's mouth who was eager to be fed. The sweet taste making the contact with his taste bud making Jungkook closed his eyes as he nods his head to savory the sweet taste. Their action was driving everyone crazy, Namjoon was screaming for help when his muscular arm was being pitched so hard by his husband who was fanboying while Taehyung gasped with Yoongi frowning in his sleep because the others was too loud to his preference.

"yah, jin it's hurts! ouch fuck!"
Namjoon yelled for his dear life as everyone focused on the married couple sitting on the couch with the alpha who seemed like his soul alread fly away from his body.

***

double update because, why not?
Any fluff suggestions?
Don't be a silent reader!
Thank you!