33💜

Jin setting the IV fluid bag while sighing softly. He is wearing his doctor coat since he was in charged to take care of this sick unconscious bunny.

He exited the room and quickly Jimin and Namjoon's head shut towards his direction, he already know what they actually mean.

"Jungkook now is stable, he lacks of energy and also he was dehydrated so he'll wake up soon or later"
Jin confirmed with both hands placed comfortably inside his coat pockets

Jimin seemed spaced out from his mind as the older omega nods his head towards his husband to let him speak.

"Jimin ah, i and Jin will grab you something to eat, go inside and wait for Jungkook to wake up can you?"
Namjoon asked and only received a hesitant nods from the younger

With a heavy steps, he makes himself inside the VIP room. Jungkook is the only heir of Jeon so no wonder about that.

Jimin closed the sliding door behind him before he takes a seat next to the alpha's bed. The lips that have stolen his first kiss a few days ago were now pale, not forgetting about the cheeks that will puffed out everytime the older was in deep sleep were now getting skinnier.

"it's my fault"
Jimin said before sobbing uncontrollably

He doesn't care if the nurses outside heard him, bad mouthing him? go on.

The omega carefully took Jungkook's right hand into his smaller one, not big enough to cover Jungkook's whole hand or even wraps his hand around his long fingers.

He smiled faintly, remembering about how the older used to drag him here and there when they was little because of his short pair of legs.

Jimin quickly used his right sweater paw to  dry his tears. He is wearing Jungkook's black hoodie the alpha had gave him when they met by the stairs accident. He needs Jungkook's scent close to him.

Looked like the married couple had take forever to get food at the cafe. He sighed before rubbing his thumbs softly on Jungkook's knuckles.

"why i was so stupid?"
Jimin asked to himself who was dying to hold Jungkook close

He sniffed, trying his best to hold back the tears by biting on his lower lip.

"i swear if eomma was here i will report this to her and i will make sure that you will lose your ears in the next day!!"
Jimin said through frustration, tears streaming down his face like a waterfall

He doesn't care if his tears will never ending but please make this bunny wake up, he had been sleeping for ages!

"when did you become a sleeping beauty?!"
Jimin said angrily

"your pretty face can't fight Jin hyung's!"
The omega added cupping his own face

"when did you become so noisy?"
The familiar voice echoing through his eardrums making he shut his head to the sick bunny in a blink of eyes

"y-you awake?"
Jimin asked in disbelief

"jimin ah, I'm buying you latte caramel since you don't like bitter drinks- oh, jungkook you awake?"
Jin asked in surprise, just like his husband

"no, I'm in hell, dancing with satan"
Jungkook said rolling his eyes

Jin scoffed at the disrespectful brat.

"i need to make a mental note to add some poison into your IV fluid after this"
This time is Jin's turn to roll his eyes, arms crossing over his chest

"hyung!"
Jimin whined, completely not liking the idea even though Jin was never meant it

The doctor just flashed him with a 'duh' face before settling the plastic bag he got from cafe earlier.

"referring to your check up, you need to eat young man so here you go"
Jin said while passing him a bread

Jungkook silently took the bread but his eyes caught some else more interesting than the freaking bread.

"what are you drinking?"
The alpha asked making Jimin slightly flinched on his seat

"banana milk?"
Jimin said while sipping the milk from the carton Jin just hand him a second ago

"give me that"
Jungkook said bluntly, not care if the omega had took a sip from it

"but it's only half left"
The omega said while the married couple also are looking at him in disbelief

Jungkook doesn't say anything but just extending his hand, making Jimin sigh in defeat and finally let the bunny have his drink.

"you looked pale Jungkook ah"
Namjoon said to the younger alpha who was busy sipping Jimin's banana milk

"no, i look handsome"
Jungkook continued drinking

All of them become confused, what's wrong with this Jeon Jungkook?

"i think you forgot to check his brain too Jin"
Namjoon whispered to his husband

"i think so, he had loosing some of his brain cells as we can see"
Jin said and creaking his bone before make himself towards the awkward duo

He needs to make the second last check up on this alpha since the clock showing it is five sharp in the evening. Luckily this time, Jungkook gave him a hand to ease him with his work.

"did Jeon Jungkook die already?!"
The loud voice of Min Yoongi's breaking the comfortable silence since Jin is doing a check up on the younger.

He comes here right after receiving a text from his cousin saying that Jungkook was admitted to ward.

"no need to yell, geez you are loud for the first time in forever"
Jungkook said, cupping his own ears

"and why am i at hospital? am i really dying or something like that? No need to become so extra"
He added and laying his back against the soft mattress of the hospital bed with closed eyes.

"you should be grateful, jiminie was quick enough to call to report about your current situation to me even what i hear was only stutters and sniffing sounds"
Jin chuckled, remembering about how panic Jimin was awhile ago

"jin hyung ah!"
The younger said pouting, red crimson blush plastered on his cheeks

"what ever as long as this grey haired doctor will be here to cure me"
Jungkook rolled his eyes only to earn a smack on his shoulder.

"i really need to add some poison into this brat's IV fluid so he will really dying"
Jin huffed as his husband was trying his best not to burst into laughter right now

***

Please leave your vote and comment
I'll reply as soon as possible
Thank you