43💜

The atmosphere in the cafe is calm as before,  the sound of laughter can be heard coming from customers who are chatting with their friends happily. Jimin really likes this atmosphere because he can finally calm his mind after returning from college.

"Jimin ah, have you finished wiping counter?"
Taehyung asked, snapping the omega from his thoughts

"yes, I have. Do you need help at the back?"
Jimin replied quickly

"Can you collect all the dirty dishes and send them to me at the back?"

"Sure, I can help you with dishes-"

"Hell no, only Kim Taehyung allowed to do dishes! I want to spend time with my babies"
He said proudly

Jimin couldn't help but to roll his eyes playfully at his best friend. His obsession on doing dishes was getting stronger since they worked here for a few months. Taehyung said he loves to see all the dishes sparkling after he washed them making he feels satisfied.

"I thought Yoongi hyung is your baby"
Jimin joked before he leaves the counter or else he will earn a smack from the omega

Soft giggles escaped his mouth when he heard his best friend cursing him from the counter, heading to the staff room probably to meet his 'babies'. Jimin had sent all the dirty dishes as requested by Taehyung and then took his place behind the counter as usual.

All of a sudden, a very loud cry was heard from outside the cafe. Jimin began to wonder then he rushed out of the cafe to see what was going on out there. As soon as he opened the door, a little girl was crying while hugging her teddy bear. Jimin did not waste time squatting in front of the girl so he could see her better.

"hello there, why are you crying sweetie?"
Jimin asked softly, not wanting to scare the crying kid

"M-mama was with me earlier, then I went to see the kitten by t-the side of the road a-and s-suddenly mama disappeared"
The girl explained while sobbing

"Let's wait for your mama, I promise she will come here soon"
Jimin said wiping her tears away

The girl only nods, tears stain and pout visible on her face causing Jimin wants to pinch her crimson cheeks badly. Jimin seemed to remember something and immediately searched the 'thing' hesitantly in his apron pocket. He takes out a vanilla flavored lollipop and open the plastic before he gave it to the girl.

"Do you like sweets?"
He asked the girl who nods her head eagerly

The omega chuckles as he watched the girl enjoying the sweets until he heard rushed footsteps coming towards their direction.

"Honey! Here you are"
An early thirty years old lady running towards their direction

The girl also didn't waste her time to run into her mom and hugs her close by her legs. The lady picked her daughter up before walking to Jimin who already standing up.

"Thank you very much for taking care of my daughter for a few minutes, I'm scared if she will get kidnapped"
The mother said bowing politely at him

"No need, I enjoy her company! She's a sweet girl and she doesn't burden me"
Jimin said smiling

"mama look! Oppa gives me this!"
The girl said excitedly, showing the lollipop in her tiny fist as her mom just smiling at her daughter

"Thank you again, we will take our leave"
She said and bow for the last time before leaving him alone

Jimin got to bit the girl goodbye before he entered the cafe again. He found Taehyung just exited from the staff room, probably just finished the dishes.

"T-taetae.."
He called the taller who quickly snapped his head towards his direction

"What happened?"
The omega asked, examining Jimin's body for any injuries

"I miss eomma.."
Jimin said letting a single tear running down his face

Taehyung did not say anything but he just hugged his friend tightly, letting him cry in his arms. Jimin may have been hiding his feelings for a long time but he never kept his feelings secret from his own best friend.

"she must be proud of you Jiminie"
The omega whimpered as he stroking Jimin's blonde hair softly

"thank you for always being here with me Taehyung ah"

"yeah, i love when you cause trouble here and there because of your clumsy self"
The taller said grinning

"you meanie"

🌼🌼🌼

Now it's night, Jimin stays alone in the apartment as he is doing his homework and Taehyung does not want to disturb him so he went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. As soon as he completed his assignment, his phone rang indicating he had received a phone call. Without looking at the caller's id, Jimin answered the phone call since he assumes, it must be Taehyung.

"hello Tae"
Jimin said playing with his black ink pen

"hello, uh.. It's me"
The familiar deep voice echoing his eardrum

Jimin's eyes then opened wide and he distanced the phone from his ear to see the caller's name.

"J-jungkook?"
He called as the alpha hummed in response

"am I disturbing you?"
He asked when he didn't hear any voice from Jimin

"o-oh, you're not! I'm just finished my assignment"
The omega replied rather quickly

He could hear Jungkook chuckling on the phone but it was able to make his cheeks turned dark crimson color.

"why did you call?"
Jimin asked feeling curious out of sudden

"can't I call you when I miss you?"
Jungkook said and chuckles once again

He did not know what effect it had on Jimin.

Jimin tried his best to calm his heartbeat which seemed to explode no matter the time.

"quit flirting Jungkook"
He wanted to intimidate the alpha but he failed when he suddenly whined

"where is Taehyung? He is not with you?"
Jungkook asked when he noticed that the apartment was surprisingly silent except for Jimin's voice

"He went to supermarket, buying some groceries"

"you are alone? Why don't you follow him?"
The alpha can be seen concerned about Jimin

"He will be back in a few minutes"
He playfully rolling his eyes

All of a sudden, he sounded as if the door had been opened followed by Taehyung's singing voice. It caused Jimin to flinch and giggles at his silly best friend.

"um hey, he had back so I guess I will end the call or else he will tease me until morning"
Jimin mumbled, not wanting Taehyung to eavesdrop his conversation

"oh okay then"

"goodnight, I'm going to end-"

"wait! Sweet dreams minie"
Jungkook said using his deep voice caused a red blush plastered on Jimin's face before he heard the alpha end the call

***

You may request any fluff in by messege
I'll think about that later!
Don't forget to vote
Thank you!