95💜

It was the picture of Jimin sleeping with his shirt lifted up enough to expose his belly. There were three same picture but the last one was blurry as if the picture was taken in rush. The blood rushed down his system leaving Jimin looked pale as if he had seen a ghost in the bright day.

"sunbae p-please, i beg you please delete all of the picture, please?"
Jimin said, holding his tears from spill.

"do me a favor baby, lift your shirt up and let me see your chest alright?"
The older said as he once again moving the phone to the left and right.

Meanwhile Jungkook had just returned from the staff room after having some talk with his lecturer when he was handing her the assignment he finished last week. He strolled down the corridor until he saw a light brown haired omega standing with a couple of students that he recognized as a group of seniors who need to repeat their semester from last year.

"Jungkook ah, what a perfect timing!"
Taehyung said as he dragged the alpha to the group of seniors who smiled politely at them.

"I'm sorry, can you guys continue? jeon jungkook you better listen"
The omega added as he let the male senior to speak again.

"as what i have told, Lee Taemin isn't a good news and I'm not sure why he's still studying here after the case he had done"
A beta male said as he rubbed the back of his not so itchy neck.

By looking at the confusion written on their faces, the same beta let a small sigh escaped from his mouth as he know he can't let the two hanging with curiosity.

"Lee Taemin got a problematic obsession disorder causing that he will easily interested with person who being nice to him, well chanyeol what about you explain more? last time i checked you was the one who caught him"
The beta said as he bumped his shoulders with his friend.

"i know he likes my cousin, at first i think it was a pure adoration but after a few months he began to act weird like he started to do some light skin touch with her every time he got the chance until one day he break into her house and stole her.. okay you know?"
The alpha named chanyeol said the last part in hesitation.

Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't help but to turn their face to look at each other with a disgust look. They reflect the same face expression until Taehyung assured the alpha to continue.

"the college had suspended him for a while and decide to let him come studying again after some period because he got the problematic disorder that they believe he had overcome it but i noticed recently he had following a new freshman, Taehyungie i think he's your best friend right?"

"yeah, he is-"

"and he is my boyfriend"
Jungkook stated making all of heads to turn towards his direction.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the possessiveness of Jeon Jungkook he had known for ages. He realised that they already talked almost for half an hour so he dismissed the seniors so that they can head to their classes already. As he bowed and thanks them for the information, he saw a familiar figure walking towards his direction with hooded eyes, obviously still sleepy even after he took a long nap inside his classes.

"Jungkook ah? you're not with Jimin?"
Yoongi asked, both eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"what do you mean? he was with you earlier right?"
Jungkook shut him the question back.

"yeah and I've been looking for him around, i assumed just now that you already snatched him away from the weird guy named Lee Taemin like usually you did, you know the romeo and Juliet like love story?"
The older alpha shrugged at his own thoughts but looking at how wide Jungkook's eyes right now is telling him that something is wrong.

The omega is standing still on his spot as he watched the older turned his bag upside down, letting everything falling to the concrete floor. A couple of used ruined tissues were scattered around them accompany with a few cans of drink and water bottles. Jimin gulped audibly, he almost thought the older was holding a trashcan instead of a bag.

"you see all of this Park Jimin? the tissues you had used during lunch to wipe your mouth, the cans and bottles you had use before i have collected to satisfy my own pleasure"
Taemin said and looking deep into Jimin's eyes.

No one knows how Lee Taemin got the confidence to talk like that to Park Jimin as if he was collecting some rare stamps. The omega felt disgusted and he was fighting with his inner self to not puke out all of the lunch he had with his friends earlier. Speak about friends.

"j-jungkook, taehyung ah! help!"
Jimin yelled before he tried to run to escape himself.

"honey i already told you, do me a favor first and then i will let you go"
Taemin said as he was quick enough to trap the smaller to the wall, his hands were holding Jimin's fragile wrist tightly and will possibly leaving marks later.

"your scent.. i want to create a small hickey on your neck, do you want it?"
He added only to receive a sight of Jimin shook his head aggressively,  obviously not wanting the alpha to do sexually abused him.

"jungkook ah! tae!! h-"
Jimin yelled once again only to receive a harsh slap on his cheek leading the omega to burst into a set of tears.

"call their name again and i will not hesitate to rip off your clothes here, knotted and mark you! let's see if that Jeon Jungkook guy will love or not you after looking at your used body!"
The alpha growled and squeezed Jimin's bruised and wet cheeks harshly using his left hand while another one was holding his wrists to keep them in place.

***

who want me to update one more?
I'm bored tho
Don't be a silent reader!
Thank you!